“Do not believe the two bad reviews below”

El Parrillon de Pablo Profumo
Ranked #183 of 2,511 Restaurants in Lima
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Latin, Barbecue
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Miraflores
Description: This Restaurant specializes in serving delicious,perfectly grilled,Uruguayan stle meats . Its Menu offers a variety of appetizers entrees drinks,desserts and Uruguayan specialities,which include:chivito,beef or chiken pamplonas,homemade chorizos and chaja for dessert. located in the heart of Miraflores . El Parrillon is a perfect place to become familiar with Uruguay beloved cusine
Quepos, Costa Rica
“Do not believe the two bad reviews below”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

My nephew and I went to this establishment (I have been before) and could not disagree more with the two negative reviews just before our visit. Yes, it is a little on the expensive side but not much. We had a fabulous meal again and portions were too large so we could not finish. Wine selection and recommendation from the staff was very good and not as costly as one would expect. Service was excellent and as I said in my last review, this place is rated too low and I would return anytime imam in the area.

• Visited June 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go to costco and grill your own steak at home ....”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Not worth the money.....omg it was not worth 200 dollars!!! Service? The guy was an A...hole....not even after all the money we spent!!!!
Wow this steak... let me tell u Giant supermarket has better cuts than this.... what I've learned is that don't come to Latino countries and eat beef.....I am latina I know that better.....steak was average but I can buy and cook better...flavor wise not surprised...pepper and salt that is all that was....not coming again...

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the worst places to eat in Lima”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Worst place I visited in Lima. Came to Peru on a 8 day trip to try the best food and restaurants in Peru. Service was horrible our waiter didn't know chicken crapfrom chicken salad. We ordered the Parrilla for 4 that gave us a chance to try all the meats. Nothing I had was good. Most cuts came out Raw and no steak really had flavor. Your better off going up the street to Tanta.

Torremolinos, Spain
“URUGUAY IN LIMA”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

This was a fun night with great Beef from URUGUAY and wine from Chile.
Low profile restaurant with great attention given to all guests many local.
The staff were really good and helped in choosing our dinner.
Just 4 mins walking from Limas new HILTON Hotel.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank IRELANDSMAN
Lexington, South Carolina
“One of the best steaks I've ever had, period.”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Phenomenal food. I would eat there once a week if I lived in Lima.

They have a great atmosphere for having a good time with friends. The food is ridiculous. The service is solid. The wine list is a book categorized by country and is loaded out.

If you want a good steak, with good wine, and a good night out, this is your place. If you don't, there are hundreds of places in Lima for that.

• Visited December 2012