“Yummy grilled chicken”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: Miraflores
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Shared the special that came with a variety of meats and chickens. If I ordered for just myself I would have gotten the chicken skewers but after trying a little of everything, I would recommend the 1/4 chicken, or larger if your sharing. They have ketchup with no corn syrup which made eating the fries great. This seems to be a chain but it's great they have grilled options as I try to avoid fried foods usually.

PardosChickenP, Franquiciado at Pardos Chicken, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thanks for your visit, come back soon and enjoy the peruvian flavor. ;)

There are newer reviews for Pardos Chicken

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We went here on a recommendation. We were in Lancomar shopping and it was convenient. The chicken was tasty, not the best I've ever had, but not thew worst. The wait was long, I started to get impatient and walked inside to see how long it would be and we were seated immediately and before a bunch of others. The service was ok.

1  Thank balaczar

Thanks for your visit. Your experience help us to improve our service. Come back soon ;)

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I loved the chicken. Wow! The fries were good, the chicha morado was really good too! I would definitely go here again. We went to the Larcomar location while shopping. The views from this location were amazing. I was amazed at the beautiful sunset and the view was breathtaking.

Don't miss this place. Even though it is a chain, they take great care of you here and the food is great!

We are happy you have enjoyed of the peruvian flavor. ¡Have a good weekend! ;)

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Today was the first time I've eaten at Pardo's. I've eaten many times at Don Bellasario's, a few times at Norky's, and once at Rocky's. With respect to the chicken, it is about a tie between Norky's and Don Bellasario for me. Pardo's flavor is not as sharp, I guess. Still, nothing wrong with this chicken. You really can't go wrong with any of them, although Norky's has better french fries.

For today's visit, I had a quarter chicken, which comes with fries and 3 vegetables (in my case, string beans, beets, and carrots). I had much of the chicken and the fries before my wife took my plate. So, I didn't get a chance to check out the vegetables. I'm not into beets, anyway.

My wife had 2 appetizer plates - one is the skewered beef hearts and the other was 3 chicken tequetos (like chicken eggrolls or empanadas, I guess). I had one of the tequetos and had no qualms about it.

We also had a glass of lemonade and frozen chica morada, for about S/.43. Not bad for a lunch.

1  Thank Vernal_Traveler
PardosChickenP, Franquicia at Pardos Chicken, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you for visiting us. ¡We hope you enjoyed!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I'm not exaggerating! The pollo a la brasa there had great flavour and the skin was so crisp. We bought two whole chickens for our table. The fries and the chicha morada was good as well.