Backpacker's Family House
US$131
US$124
US$124
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vila Santa(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$58
US$250
US$236
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdecent accommodationscommon areaskennedy parknice staystayed here for nightsincluded breakfastprivate roombackpackerschristianhostelwifidormmiraflorescuscobanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed for two nights at this lovely backpacker. We had a privado, which was like a little appartement. It was very clean, staff was very friendky and helpful, and it is close to the famous la mar restaurant.

a bit away from kennedy park, but we still would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed here after a long 60 day trip through South America starting in Rio that finished in Miraflores LIMA. We were greeted by very friendly staff who took the time to explain the local area and offer suggestions on what to do. After staying in a lot of hostels over the last couple of months I would say that this is my favourite so far. Kitchen was clean along with the bathrooms and bedrooms. Would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014

First time I came to Lima, they had no beds free, but the guy at the reception would give me a map, show me all could places in Lima to go on it, recommended a hostel around the corner and ecen rang them up to ask if they have a bed for me. Seconds time, I came with my boyfriend, we had a really nice double room. Then I had to leave again because they were ful againl, so make sure you make a reservation before coming! Nice living room with good internet, good breakfast, close to the coast in Miraflores, a bit far from Miraflores center.

Room Tip: I found dorms as well as double room in good quality
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The staff and residents of this hostel were extremely friendly and helpful. This hostel is in Miraflores very near the beach which was great for surfing. The dorm beds were plain but quite comfy and the bathroom was clean although the showers were quite weak. The wifi was average compared with other places in Peru but they did serve free breakfast and had a well equipped kitchen. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who isnt bothered by average living condition and who loves meeting new people and surfing.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We didn't have a reservation and just came by, and with no problems got a room. The room was very basic but clean, the shared bathroom was also clean. For the second night we had to move to the sister hostel just over the street, that just opened a few days before, because ours just had vacancy for one night. The sister hostel is called backpackers family club and is also very good, the rooms were very big and not as basic, although a bit more expensive. Especially Pablo made our stay really nice. He is one of the receptionists and is always there for help. What was amazing, he took us for free for a surfing course! We just had to rent the equipment for S30 and off we went! He was super friendly and it was great. Afterwards he even took us out to a place for eating ceviche and we ate with him. He was really a great help, so if you stay there and need anything go for Pablo :)

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple