My fiance and I stayed here for a couple of days on our trip around the world. When we arrived we were greeted by a friendly front desk worker who handed us a wrist band, free drink coupon, and key to our 4-bed dorm room on the 2nd floor. All the floors have a central hallway that can be very noisy from echos on the other floors. The bunk-beds were just what they are, bed. Nothing more or less. Slightly above average mattress. The bathroom was small, but clean and always a steady stream of hot water in the shower.
There is a secret "movie" room above the bar that was great to lounge around in when back from a long day. The bar was ALWAYS filled with people and plenty to talk and interact with there. Unfortunately, this was sometimes a disturbance later in the night as the crowd tends to continue their loud conversations down the hall.
Overall, this hostel is one of the best in town. We even looked at a couple others and felt we made the right choice. Their prices are good, the staff is very helpful, and has a great vibe. Always felt safe.
- Staff is very knowledgeable and will help with any travel outside of town.
- There is a supermarket a couple blocks down the street. Stock up on water and snacks.
- Wifi connection is best near lobby.
- Ask for a room not close to the bar for a quiet(er) room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the brand new addition to the family, boasting all the great features you would expect from a Loki Hostel, the place for budget travellers to stop, relax, meet people have fun and party in Lima. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your LOKI Lima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.