El Golf Hotel Boutique
US$120
US$153
US$124
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vila Santa(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$250
US$236
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsresidential areanice supermarketliving roomsan isidro areaeggs to orderthree starroom numbersmall poolyogurtspoke good englishfirst floorsafe neighborhoodlocation was perfectsingle roomquiet streetrooms are cleanstayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2010

The hotel was very nice, the staff very friendly and the atmosphere was great. I do recommend this hotel highly in Lima with a little advise. Agree with the reviewer who advised against 101, but add to that 103 and maybe 102. The rooms on the first floor around the desk are a bit noisy. You can hear the phone ring, people talking, etc all night long. Ask for a second story room.

There isn't much to do around the hotel. The good news is there is a very very good grocery store just down the street and a pharmacy and plenty of safe banks and fast food. But I tried to walk to Central District and Miraflores and wouldn't recommend it. Those are the two places to be in Lima and you'll need to get a taxi. The good news is taxis are very plentiful.

The other good news is the hotel is in a very safe neighborhood since it's the embassy district and it's a nice walk along the golf course over to Camino Real.

I also enjoyed that cable worked, mini bar stocked each day, and very speedy room service. Hotel also helped get me a nice cab back to the airport.

I would also add, if you are a solo vacation traveler like I was... seriously consider though a hostel. Hostels in Lima I found out are very very nice, and you can get solo rooms, for a fraction of the price. All in all, a great stay, but I could have saved $400 in a hostel that may have been just as nice, and met more people.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 April 2010

I wrote my first review of this property back on April 2009. Since then, I have been back to the property a few times and I still get the feeling I am at home. The personnel is extremely attentive. Compared to other "upscale" hotels, I cherish the morning shower with lots of water pressure. The brekfast room is really homey, wish I could stay longer.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2010

I found this hotel to be so fantastic! The staff was extremely helpful and the location was ideal. I very much enjoyed the individual attention this hotel is able to give its guest as oppose to some major hotel where one feels as if they are only a room number. I actually went back to the hotel towards the end of my trip because I enjoyed it so much. I will stay in this hotel when I go back to Peru.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank hctprz
Reviewed 18 February 2010

Are y looking fro a good place to stay? Located in residential area, easy to acces restaurants and clubs, nice place to walk and run in the morning, friendly people...

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank THEPILGRIMAL
Reviewed 29 January 2010

Staying in this hotel for 3 of the 16 nights that we stayed in Peru was one of the highlights of the trip. The hotel should be rated 4 star rather than 2.5. The rooms are clean, comfortable and well equipped. The dining room and lounge area are beautiful. The breakfast is excellent. Most importantly, the service is excellent. All of the front staff were exceedingly helpful, especially Daphne and also Johanna and Lara. They helped organize cheap taxis, restaurants, our accommodation in Cusco, all with a smile. It is in a quiet location, yet only a $2 taxi ride from Miraflores shops and a 5 minute safe walk to the seafront walkway.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family