“A great place to relax” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Suites Eucaliptus

Suites Eucaliptus
Ranked #196 of 226 Hotels in Lima
Goodyear, Arizona
“A great place to relax”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Suites Eucaliptus is a hotel about four to five blocks away from most of the entertaining places in Miraflores. You have both Larcomar Shopping Center and Parque Kennedy in walking distance. The hotel is located on a quiet street and in a very safe place. The service was extraordinary. They were very helpful with all our questions about Miraflores. One of the things that stuck out the most was the cleanliness. We were actually thinking of staying for only a weekend and ended up staying a few more days since we felt so comfortable there. I would highly recommend Suites Eucaliptus to anyone visiting Lima.

Room Tip: Great place for a honeymoon!!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Glendale, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

Super comfortable, very well located, the staff A1. After 10 years I was back in "MY LIMA", I needed a centric place so I can go to visit everyone. I don't regret my choice, you can find taxis every time, day or night, close to Larco Mar, Casinos, restaurants for all palates even in a walking distance. I will come back for sure!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Limaforever
Chula Vista, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

I have stayed in several different hotels over the years, and this one rates near the top in the category "quality for the money." Sure, you can spend hundreds more for a roomier, higher quality place. But this one is great so why spend more? The employees were all very helpful and friendly. Overall, everything about our stay was pretty close to perfect!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank John M
Glendale, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

Eucalyptus Hostel is very clean and cozy either with family or friends, the staff is excellent, super friendly. It is located in the most central area of Miraflores, near Larco Mar, Love Park, Kennedy Park and many other attractions. You can find all kinds of restaurants in the neighborhood. From exquisite pastries to restaurants gourmets. I loved staying at this Inn, I recommend 100%.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Mary Ann S
Piestany, Slovakia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

We stayd just one night in this lovely property and can't say nothing wrong. Great, clean, quiet and stylish place. Helpful and nice staff with good command of english. Perfect location just few minutes from Larcomar Shopping Centre and Kenedy Park. This hotel was just a perfect pick. I would highly recommend this place!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
10 Thank Norbert G
Paris
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

I went with my girlfriend who`s from Paris and we both loved staying at such a nice quiet place. This is my second time coming to Lima, but my first time staying in Suites Eucaliptus and it will for sure not be my last. It was a very romantic place and it was so close to everything that`s something I love about it. Never got in a taxi we walked around all of Miraflores. My girlfriend says she wants to come back next year and we will stay in Eucaliptus for sure.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
13 Thank Matthew B
Chorley, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2012

My teenage daughter booked this accommodation for me - she is a student working in Lima and I think she may have thought this the lap of luxury. It isn't. However, it does have some advantages. If you are security conscious, it's pretty solid, if you like football, the TV gives you everything from everywhere. The shower was excellent and the bed comfortable. The staff were helpful and happy to make calls etc for me. All these things suited me, and I wasn't in Lima long enough to mess, so I decided to stay put.

However, my wife, who was left at home with the dog, would not have stayed. The place is dark and dingy - no natural light, very worn, dusty and dank. Breakfast was the traditional Peruvian bread and jam - you really need to be more with it these days, cereal, yoghurt, etc, is required.
The place was quiet (not too many guests), but, judging by a row between 2 people I heard at 330 one morning, it wouldn't take much to be heard. My room was cleaned each day, bed made, etc, but a big facelift is required, new towels, bedding, etc, much needed. I know that basic facilities in Lima also have issues with what you can put down the loo,i.e. paper, but at least put some sort of 'nappy sack' in the bin that is used for loo paper collection!

If you are student travellers it might do you, but our Travel Inns etc, are brighter and cleaner,if that gives you an idea of where we are at. Shame really, as the plus points were there - just offset by the negatives.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo