“Wonderful Vacation”
Review of Suites Eucaliptus

Suites Eucaliptus
Ranked #203 of 234 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed 12 March 2014

This trip was unforgettable, we went to visit my wife's family, we chose this hotel because was close to them, we got a suite because we went with our children, the suite was well equipped, had a terrace where we enjoyed the weather. The hotel is super comfortable, cozy and clean, the staff very helpful, the area is central, we walk to Larco Mar and other nice places in Miraflores.

Room Tip: The Suites in the second floor are wonderful for families.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 December 2013

This hotel is so nice quiet nd comfortable every time when I come visit to miraflores,Lima I like to stay here cos when I go to stay here first time everybody I mean staff so nice for take good care customer nd inside hotel when u need to rest u ll feel like u stay nd rest in u house cos so nice friendship I promise every time when I go visit Peru the first hotel for my rest is here

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Suites Eucaliptus is a hotel about four to five blocks away from most of the entertaining places in Miraflores. You have both Larcomar Shopping Center and Parque Kennedy in walking distance. The hotel is located on a quiet street and in a very safe place. The service was extraordinary. They were very helpful with all our questions about Miraflores. One of the things that stuck out the most was the cleanliness. We were actually thinking of staying for only a weekend and ended up staying a few more days since we felt so comfortable there. I would highly recommend Suites Eucaliptus to anyone visiting Lima.

Room Tip: Great place for a honeymoon!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Super comfortable, very well located, the staff A1. After 10 years I was back in "MY LIMA", I needed a centric place so I can go to visit everyone. I don't regret my choice, you can find taxis every time, day or night, close to Larco Mar, Casinos, restaurants for all palates even in a walking distance. I will come back for sure!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Limaforever
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I have stayed in several different hotels over the years, and this one rates near the top in the category "quality for the money." Sure, you can spend hundreds more for a roomier, higher quality place. But this one is great so why spend more? The employees were all very helpful and friendly. Overall, everything about our stay was pretty close to perfect!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank John M
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Eucalyptus Hostel is very clean and cozy either with family or friends, the staff is excellent, super friendly. It is located in the most central area of Miraflores, near Larco Mar, Love Park, Kennedy Park and many other attractions. You can find all kinds of restaurants in the neighborhood. From exquisite pastries to restaurants gourmets. I loved staying at this Inn, I recommend 100%.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Mary Ann S
Reviewed 13 June 2013

We stayd just one night in this lovely property and can't say nothing wrong. Great, clean, quiet and stylish place. Helpful and nice staff with good command of english. Perfect location just few minutes from Larcomar Shopping Centre and Kenedy Park. This hotel was just a perfect pick. I would highly recommend this place!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple