1,016 results
All reviews cuy guinea pigs exploring lima nice size mini fridge recommend this hotel yogurt nice stay the hotel offers other hotels hot water top floor the entire staff clean hotel pisco sours hotel is located safe area
Reviewed 23 December 2018 via mobile

The staff here go out of their way to make sure you have a nice stay. Sandra was so kind to give advice on must visit sights. Melissa & Juan spent hours helping us communicate with airlines regarding our lost luggage. They go above and beyond!
The breakfast is also a great deal, includes eggs, toast, yogurt, fresh juice and other beverages! Room service is also reasonable and available 24/7.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2018

This hotel is was a great stay beginning with the welcoming and friendly staff. The rooms were very comfortable with nice size beds and comfy pillows. The bathrooms were extremely clean and great showers. The hotel offers a delicious breakfast buffet and a daily lunch and dinner specials. Vila Santa Hotel is located in safe area with nearby mall and wonderful restaurants. The hotel is decorated beautiful. The entire staff was awesome!!! my family and I enjoyed our stay and look forward in returning!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank angnbetty
Reviewed 24 November 2018

The ENTIRE staff was so welcoming, friendly, and extremely helpful. Our room accommodations were absolutely comfortable....beds and pillows were great. Extremely clean rooms with a nice size bathroom. The hotel is located in a safe area with malls and good restaurants nearby. The hotel offers a generous buffet breakfast and daily lunch and dinner specials. The restaurant staff were very attentive and made sure everything was pleasing....the hostess was wonderful and friendly. The hotel also offers a nice size gym. The hotel is beautifully decorated. It is truly a treasure in Miraflores. My family and I will definitely return!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2018

Very nice hotel. Clean, wifi free, nice tv, gym, sauna. Very cool view of the city. Staff is very kind, well located, only problem was that I go there in 3 diferents time of my trip, and the last one they put me in the worst room.

Room tip: High floors.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2018

I comes from Sāo Paulo, Brazil . I Stayed in Vila Santa for a week for business purposes. hotel staff is very friendly, polite and helpful. Surroundings are very pleasant. Special thanks to Josue and Cintia , they make me fell at home. Also Miraflores is really very good place to stay in Lima - Peru.

• Trip type: Travelled on business