While the best part was the breakfast, everything else was amazing as well!
We stayed here for 2 nights and our experience in Lima was heightened because of their suggestions and input, so make sure you ask for their help! Barranco is a beautiful part of Lima, so make sure you explore. Ask for their favorite ceviche place, it was one of the best meals that we had in Peru.
The one drawback was the room noise. We may have just been unlucky, but you could hear the man next to us on the phone late at night. Both of our windows were open and it sounded like he was in the room with us...
Other than that, the room was clean and the staff was extremely helpful. They made us a breakfast for our early flight to Cusco, so make sure you get that too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Chic and Basic B&B designed to provide travelers' basic needs. 3B is ideal for savvy travelers seeking value for money. With us you won't find the luxury or amenities of a big Hotel, but you will find a cozy and clean atmosphere, with a personalized service. Our basic amenities are designed for convenient and affordable modern travelers. Unfortunately our premises are not suitable for children under 12 years old nor groups larger than 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your 3B Barranco's - Chic and Basic - B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3b Barranco`s Boutique Hotel Lima
- 3b Barranco`s Boutique Bed And Breakfast