“Couldn't Ask for a Better Place Than This”

3B Barranco's - Chic and Basic - B&B
Ranked #1 of 339 Lima B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 October 2010

We absolutely love this place. I wish we would've booked this place our first two days in Lima. We stayed a total of 7 days in Peru. This place is more like a a loft & element style starwood hotel rather than a hostel. Place was pretty new, modern loft style and feel with really cool local painters exhibits. The customer service was impeccable. I believe his name was Raul and the Owner were so friendly and took care of all of our needs. Raul went out of his way to find a particular item sold at Kuna for my wife and spent a quite of bit of time researching and he put the item on hold for us. Room was very clean and showers had nice running hot water. We will definitely go back to this place and book this place first. Thanks Raul and the Owner!!! (Sorry we forgot your name)

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 October 2010

Bright spacious rooms, excellent beds and included full breakfast make this an ideal place to start or end your Peruvian tourism. All the staff are very helpful.Elizabeth and Judith at the front desk will provide all the information needed to enjoy Lima.You can walk to restaurants in this safe neighbouhood. Reliable airport transfers can be booked.
Traffic congestion is a problem across the city, so you need to schedule 1 hour for the drive. We had no complaints except for the lack of a hot tap on the artistic washbasin (shower was great though).

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2010

We enjoyed our stay a great deal, but found the room just a little too small and stark to be really comfortable. Very pleasant staff, quiet location but not absolutely in the heart of Barranco.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2010

We had a large group that stayed at 3B at the beginning and end of our two week trip to do medical work in the Peruvian Amazon basin (www.amazonpromise.org) in September, 2010. We all just loved our time at 3B. The hotel was stylish, and was a good value. 3B has a great location - walking distance to either the main part of Barranco or Miraflores. Most of all the staff there was just fantastic and helped us in any way they could.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank BobHA2
Reviewed 23 October 2010

This is my 3rd trip to South America and I can definately say that this has been my favorite hotel to date. The value, location and helpfulness of staff is incredible.

This is my first solo trip and the staff at this hotel have been incredible. Very helpful and friendly. The pre-arranged airport driver was waiting for me upon my arrival as was the night desk clerk. Breakfast was incredible vs other places I have stayed (made to order eggs, fruit and toast) and the location is perfect.

I have stayed at other B & Bs in Lima, Santiago, Mendoza and Buenos Aries and you can not beat the value and service at 3B!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Cheryl K
Reviewed 26 September 2010

I left for the day and went to lunch, after eating discovered I'd left my money at 3B. withing minutes of calling Javier was standing with me with my wallet. Everyone is helpful and kind. It's elegantly simple, spotless, good food. i can see why they have so many repeat customers. great value and within walking distance of Miraflores and Baranco's Plaza de Armas. One block from the beach. It does echo, so plan to wake early. Ive stayed twice and hope to be back.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2010

I had a great stay at 3B. The staff was great; very friendly and helpful with anything I needed.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo