I stayed here for a week in November of 2010. My experience at this hotel only helped to enhance my overall experience in Peru. Located in the heart of Barranco, it is near several major must-see spots. Within just one block away, there is a great view of the coast. It is in walking distance of many shopping centers and great restaurants (both in Barranco and Miraflores).
If you don't want to head out to eat, just let the staff know. They will be glad to order your food for you from any restaurant, and they will pick it up and deliver it to your hotel room. Breakfast is also complimentary and includes freshly squeezed orange juice! Tea and coffee are also complimentary and available throughout the whole day.
If you do want to head out, the hotel staff is happy to call you a safe and trusted taxi driver. Staff is also happy to recommend places to check out. In fact, the staff at the hotel is incredibly helpful all around, super friendly, and most speak English as well. They always seem to be cleaning as well. Walls and sheets are white and are kept extremely clean. The natural lighting throughout also helps to add to the hotel's clean, fresh look.
Overall, this is a great hotel in a great location with fabulous people working there and at an incredibly reasonable price. It offers a lot more than some other more expensive places I have stayed at in Miraflores. It also has a computer room where you can check your emails, and if you need to be more constantly logged in, the hotel is set-up with wi-fi. For the more arts inclined, the hotel walls are decorated with pieces from a nearby local art gallery that get changed out from time to time.
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to have some of the creature comforts of home while being in the middle of a fun part of Lima.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Chic and Basic B&B designed to provide travelers' basic needs. 3B is ideal for savvy travelers seeking value for money. With us you won't find the luxury or amenities of a big Hotel, but you will find a cozy and clean atmosphere, with a personalized service. Our basic amenities are designed for convenient and affordable modern travelers. Unfortunately our premises are not suitable for children under 12 years old nor groups larger than 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your 3B Barranco's - Chic and Basic - B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3b Barranco`s Boutique Hotel Lima
- 3b Barranco`s Boutique Bed And Breakfast