“Amazing view”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Leeds
“Amazing view”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

The apartment is in a fabulous location on 15th floor with views over the seafront of Miraflores adjacent to the Parque de Amor and easy walk to both the Larcomar shopping centre and the seafront surf schools. Also an easy 10 minute walk into Miraflores shops and cafés and a 15 minute cab ride to Barranco. The local area feels very safe and is clean and incredibly well maintained. The apartment is as described (other than 3 bathrooms not 5), clean but bathrooms and kitchen are a bit dated. The 4th bedroom is off the kitchen and very basic. All bedrooms have double beds. Lounge very spacious, with large TV, useful for the World Cup final, but otherwise unnecessary as the view is far more interesting. The only word of caution would be for families with small children. The windows are plate glass but have an opening that is fairly low and not possible to secure, which would be dangerous for a small inquisitive child.

moyanomay...
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
“Nice apartment with great views and location!!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

When I was first booking this apartment, they tried to charge me for the high season when it was obviously low season according to their information online. I had to tell them; no! on your website it states that May is low season, so why are you charging me for high season? I don't like when people try to take advantage of one, and that is how I felt. However, I really needed 2 apartments in the same building and this is one of the few apartments that offers that.
This apartment is located in Miraflores, close to Larcomar and the Marriott Hotel. I would say a 10 minute walk max. It has a great panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and of Lima's coast. The beds were comfortable, the kitchen and living area are spacious. The main bedroom has a big closet and a nice size bathroom with bath. The curtains in our bedroom were very dirty. It looked like nobody had ever lowered them, because the minute we did, all this dust came down. One inconvenience we had was that every time we used the bath/ shower in the master bathroom, the entire bathroom floor would be covered with water. The hotel manager had to get someone to come look at it 2x, but he could not fix it. We were asked if we could restrain from using that shower. This was very inconvenient, because my son is 4 and he still takes baths. This was the only bathroom in the apartment with a bath. Due to the mess, we had to hire someone to clean the apartment.
The manager was very helpful and returned the cleaning fee to us due to the bathroom situation. Another inconvenience was that when we got there, the doorman had no records of my family staying in the apartments. (we rented 2 apartment in the same building) He had to call the manager and did not want to let us in.
Let me tell you that this is the last thing I wanted to deal with at 11 pm after a 6 hour flight from the States. And I am sure there is a reason why this company asked me for the names of all the people staying in the apartments, with a document number and our flight information. Why did I fill this out, if they were not going to use it at all? After he okayed our stay, the doormen were nothing but wonderful. Every time we came in with bags he helped us and they were all very nice. Overall the apartment was nice and the staff was helpful. I don't know if I would rent this apartment again. The main reason why I rented it was because I needed 2 apartments in the same building.
The second apartment had issues as well, and it was owned by the same person.
I was returned my full deposit for both apartments.

Liked best: the views
Liked least: the alquileres peru website
Brian E
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Awesome”
Reviewed 28 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Place was even better than the pictures show, perfect views, doorman security, and very clean. What a vacation!!! You can watch the surf all day from your family room if you want too.

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
GrandpaFl...
florida
“Great Place for a visit”
Reviewed 12 August 2011 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful

Off the beaten path but within walking distance of Kennedy Square. These folks were very helpful and the condo was excellent. Saved me big bucks over a hotel stay, so what if myself and the wife had to do the light housekeeping.

Liked best: Location
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
Management Response
12 Aug 2011
Thank you for your feed back!
RickyBCan...
Canada
“Great location - 4 stars”
Reviewed 28 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011
people found this review helpful

The setup process to book the apartment was easy and well managed. They also helped us secure save transportation from/to the airport. I had been to Lima and Miraflores before and on the whole the experiene was very nice and we had a great stay.

The positives about the apartment.

* Great location
* Large, newer apartment, freshly cleaned
* Friendly manager and apartment staff
* Comfortable furniture
* Outstanding views

The negatives about the apartment.

* Only one set of keys was provided (more were asked for)
* The manager's English was not enough to effecvtively communicate at times
* The main TV's cable did not work
* The phone did not work at times
* Water leaked in one of the bathrooms
* Only 1 towel per person was provided
* Sparce furniture was provided in the bedrooms
* Only the minimal amount of consumables were provided (eg. toilet paper, kitchen items, etc) - Not even a bottle of water was in the apartment.
* We had to purchase room fans and a sharp knife on our first morning
* English instructions for items like the washer and dryer would have been nice
* We were late arriving, nobody met us at the apartment (not even a note)
* The drivers they had arranged spoke no english at all

Overall it was a good experience (first time renting an apartment) but next time I will be more particular in my arrangements.

Your age range 50-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
NYC
Reviewed 25 February 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Floor to ceiling windows
Liked least: n/a
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
U.S.A.
Reviewed 8 February 2011 for a stay in September 2010

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing