“Part good, part bad”

Hotel Miraflores Lodge
Ranked #104 of 229 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We spent only 1 night here. Unfortunately there was construction going on right next to our room...jack hammering and pounding throughout the day, so we couldn't come back to take a rest and relax. The beds had a plastic covering on the mattress and were very uncomfortable. The room had a musty smell and there was a lot of black(mold?) around the bathroom tiles and grouting around the shower. The positives: The nice girl at the front desk, Leidy, was very helpful and kind. The breakfast was excellent! The lounge and breakfast area downstairs are very nice and comfortable. This would be a GREAT value hotel if they could update the rooms and bathrooms and finish up,with the construction.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 900maureend
There are newer reviews for Hotel Miraflores Lodge

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Location was great, in walking distance to the busy streets in Miraflores. Staf was really nice and helpful and the breakfast was great compared to other hotels we had in Peru. Only the room smelled a bit mouldy but was clean.

Overall a good Hotel with reasonable prices and great location.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2013

The location is excellent however staff are not that pleasant. I had to sit in the lounge at 4:30PM as they wanted to clean my room, it wasn't done until then and I just returned from town. I dosed off and was then asked why i was sitting in the lounge instead of my room, which wasn't ready yet. Very pedantic staff.
The blanket is so thin that you can look through, the first night I woke up shiffering all over and i had to lay all my sweaters and coat over me to get warm the next night I took the blanket from the other bed double to keep me warm. A breakfast with about 30 different dishes which hardly anybody eats at breakfast and is placed there again and again I noticed the smashed olive was in the same place all 3 days. The fungus was on a big part of the bathroom ceiling as there was a leak from above.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2013

The room was great with a nice complementary water and the staff were really helpful. The lodge is well located for restaurants and shopping. The breakfast selection was excellent with a full buffet and the largest selection of jam I have seen in a long time!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Stayed here because of good reviews, prior to cruise. Yes, the price is fantastic! Wanted to stay in a place that "felt like Lima"...not a chain hotel. Besides the super clean, air conditioned room with flat screen tv, absolutely delicious breakfast ...eggs, cereal, wonderful breads, the works...included with room...THE STAFF! By far the best in any expensive boutique hotel! Personal service with bubbly smile...can not do enough for you. Sweetest 24 yr. old gal with perfect English...met her mom too....told us the history of dwelling etc....no one will be disappointed staying here. Location perfect for everything, safe area of Lima. I needed to write this before leaving tomorrow so all can know This is the place to stay...amazing! Travel the world and never had such hospitality as this.

Room Tip: All very quiet due to location.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tangofrl
Reviewed 29 April 2013

We stayed two nights at this small hotel and found it to be of exceptional value for the price we paid. It was clean and well kept. The room was equipped with a LCD TV and air conditioning. The bed was comfortable. The location is off the main street so it was quiet. The breakfast was surprisingly good with best selection of jams and spreads I have seen on this trip. The lady who manages the place was friendly and helpful. I asked her to help me print out the boarding passes in the morning. When we came back to the hotel in the afternoon, she had placed them in our room. Overall it was a very pleasant stay. We previously had stayed at another hotel in Lima for more money and yet less value.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Good, quiet location one block off the main street, this hotel was clean and comfortable, with an excellent breakfast. We stayed at various hotels during our two-week vacation in Peru, and the Hotel Miraflores Lodge offered one of the best value for the money. We had excellent service during our stay, no issues whatsoever. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a 3-4 star hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple