“Great Choice”
other travellers have booked this property
main bedroom 1 w queen bed
Full equiped kitchen with gas stove.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
main bedroom 1 w queen bed
Full equiped kitchen with gas stove.
Guest bathroom
Kitchen with a door to the small patio
Panoramic view from the master-bedroom
Full bathroom
Main bathroom
Tarata street behind the buiding.
Corner of Av Benavides and Alcanfores street.
Nice 'Cafe' on Tarata street
kitchen view
Kitchen
Good light in the Living room / dining room
Spacious living room / dining room
View from the little balcony
Livingroom with a wide window facing Tarata Street.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ft. Collins
“Great Choice”
Reviewed 11 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

My wife and I traveled with some friends to Peru and this apartment was a blessing! We are seasoned travelers and never had tried the apartment rental and I don't know if we will ever go back to a hotel on extended stays! If you perfer to find your own was around and create your own adventures, are self motivated and don't need assistance with taxi's, eateries and the like this is a great option.

The communication between us and the owners was great with us having an early arrival 5:00am the key was left with the doorman (there 24hrs a day) Location was two blocks from the main drag and about a mile or so to the coast which is a great distance as the walk was enjoyable. The apartment appeared to be on a busy street as it was close to casinos but on the 10th floor noise was not an issue. The best feature was the Peruvian version of Whole Foods (Vivanda?) is one door away. We stayed in for dinner/drinks one night and routinely ran down there for snacks and it was about a 5 minute round trip! Clean, confortable and Convinient!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Central location
Liked least: 10 flights of stairs with a small elevator
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Toronto
Reviewed 16 December 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Management Response
16 Dec 2011
Hello Lance: Thanks for your comments.
I just came back from Lima and I replaced all the missing or broken items in the kitchen plus added a new cook ware.
Hope to hear from you again
Beatriz
Singapore
Reviewed 16 December 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Management Response
16 Dec 2011
Hello David:

Thank you very much for your nice comments.
I just came back from Lima and I can tell you that the master bedroom closet door has been fixed.
Concerning having free line for cellphones. This could be very hard to track so what we are going to do is give the renter a cellphone with some free minutes and later they will decide to add more minutes at their cost.
Hope to hear from you again,
Beatriz
USA
Reviewed 29 August 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Australia
Reviewed 25 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34

Reviewed 23 August 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing