“A lovely place to stay.”

Casa Nuestra Peru B&B
Ranked #3 of 309 Lima B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“A lovely place to stay.”
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Staying with Carmen and Francesco has been wonderful. This was my second time staying with them. It is a perfect place to come home to.They have a beautifully designed home. The bedrooms are very clean, pretty, and peaceful. The bed is better here in LIma, than at my own home.The bathrooms and showers are new and perfect with plenty of hot water.Their Kitchen is lovely and easy to cook in...and they serve a great breakfast of delicious fruit and breads. The apartment is on a very nice street, in a great location. Best of all, Carmen and Francesco were so helpful and kind. I was here for work and needed to get around easily, the WiFi always worked perfectly. When I come back to LIma, I will always want to stay with them!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank meg C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Staying in casa nuestra really will make a difference during your stay in Lima!! The house is lovely, colorful and full of peruvian art, as well as comfortable. You are in one of the nicest neighbourhoods, for eating, walking and shopping...also very safe. Carmen and Francesco are really great people!! They will make you feel very welcome and help you out with anything they can! It has been my home away from home..I truly recommend it!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
Caracas, Venezuela
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Francesco and Carmen are really nice. I was one week in Lima and had a wonderful time at their place. Barranco is a very nice neighborhood with a lot of restaurants. Carmen showed me around and gave me great tips about places to visit. My room was very clean and newly furbished. I had a lot fun.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
Perth
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I have had experiences with Bed and Breakfast places before and didn't enjoy them at all. Carmen and Francesco have changed my opinion forever! Their house is amazing, I had my own private room with ensuite and it was impeccably clean and comfortable. They give you the run of the house and Carmen will make you a great healthy breakfast, if you want coffee thats Francesco's department in true Italian style. I even tried to convert them to Vegemite! I would have easily paid more for the accommodation! They arranged an airport pick up for me for only US$20 each way.
This is the place to stay, word of mouth is the best form of advertising and i'll be telling everyone I know who is travelling to Lima to stay here!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Scottyrud
Byron Bay, Australia
Reviewed 30 December 2011

This guesthouse feels like a home away from home, it´s very colourful, warm and welcoming. I would stay there before any hotel any day! Barranco is an excellent area of Lima to stay, there´s a few great restaurants with great ocean views, galleries, cafes, bars and beautiful historical buildings to see if you feel like a wander around.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank buenaso
Reviewed 12 December 2011

After three weeks in south america we arived at lima in casa nuestra b&b. We really enjoyed our 4 days with Carmen and Francesco who were very kind and helpful; we felt like at home ! Rooms are very clean, breakfast so healthy and location perfect to discover the lovely barrio of Barranco. Don't miss it !

• Stayed December 2011
Toronto
Reviewed 18 November 2011

My friends and I were so happy with our stay at Casa Nuestra Peru. Our hosts; Carmen and Francesco, were amazing!! They made us feel as if we were long last friends, rather than "guests" in their home. Their breakfast was delicious (Carmen makes great smoothies). Their home is clean and we each had a private room with bathroom. They live in a nice part of town called Barranco; lots to do and see. We definitely recommend staying at their place....you will not be disappointed. Thanks again Casa Nuestra, you guys were wonderful!! xoxoxoxoxoox

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
Casa_Nuestra_Lima, Owner at Casa Nuestra Peru B&B, responded to this review, 22 November 2011
Hi Vanessa! Thanks a lot for this review, we had such a lovely time with you,a high pleasure to share a bit of Barranco and Lima with you. You, Yasmine and Eunice were wonderful guests and we hope to see you again girls!