“18 days in Peru”

Adventures to Peru Day Tours
Ranked #30 of 268 Tours in Lima
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventures to Peru day tours and enlightening small group multi-day tours. We would like to take this opportunity to more fully introduce ourselves to you. From our early beginnings in Peru almost 15 years ago we've evolved into professional tailor-made holiday experts, specialized in arranging custom small group English speaking adventure tours throughout Peru. We are true specialists - with us it is not a case of being a jack of all trades. We specialize in Peru. Our select portfolio consists of the ancient Incan Citadel of Machu Picchu, The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca, the Amazon Jungle Basin, Nazca Lines, Arequipa and the Colca Canyon, all of which have been regularly visited and thoroughly researched by us. Our team is well traveled and has a passion for discovery – you’ll find that we love travel just as much as you do! Our aim is to create the perfect holiday for you. One that matches your individual requirements and expectations with the best that Peru has to offer. We consider all your specific preferences and use our extensive travel knowledge and personal experience to create an exclusive travel experience, especially for you. We pride ourselves on providing a professional and personal service every step of the way.
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We booked the Inca Heartland + Amazon Jungle Extension. The itinerary was planned well for altitude adjustment and for our education of the Inca history and knowledge of Peruvians. Tour guides, drivers, and accommodations were all great! We virtually had a private tour most of the time. Food was Great! Definitely would recommend this company! They take very good care of you and are very willing to accomodate your wishes.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

My parents and I booked a tour of the valley of the Incas in March 2014 and we are very appreciative of Sean arranging everything for us. Every detail was well planned, organized and executed.

His staff were all pleasant, knowledgable and punctual. We felt assured that every detail was in order. We are happy to use them again and to recommend ATP to our friends and family.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I ended up in Peru for 4 days due to a fare mistake sale -- by all accounts, 4 days is not enough time to soak in what this country has to offer. But, since I was here, I figured I had to see Machu Picchu. Sean Travis and his Adventures to Peru team managed to arrange a full-day (seriously, we left Cusco at 4:20AM and returned at 10:00PM!) tour to see this amazing place, and everything went off without a hitch. He is meticulous with details, which is quite reassuring. Everything was on time and as promised. Our guides were courteous and friendly, and our driver (Americo) was fantastic. I still can't believe I visited Machu Picchu. It's one of those rare things that truly is better in person than the hype would have you believe. If you only have a day in Cusco and want to see Machu Picchu, drop these guys an email (info@adventurestoperu.com).

3  Thank DarrenNCSU
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I really don't think that Sean's company "Adventures to Peru" needs another excellent review, but I just want to advise everyone to work with this company! I spent so much time trying to find a reliable agency that I can trust and rely on... Then I found Sean's company and all my worries disappeared. He is very professional, honest and charming! He organized everything in one week according to my needs, references and budget. Me and my husband had a wonderful week in Peru in October 2013, our guide Gary was amazing! We became real friends with him ! Every detail and request was taken care of. The price was very reasonable! Thank you "Adventures to Peru"!!! Thank you, Sean!

1  Thank MayaTurner
Reviewed 16 December 2013

My mother and I had a fantastic trip to Peru thanks to Adventures to Peru (ATP). ATP came highly recommended from a friend whose brother lived in Peru and was friends with Sean. I trusted her opinion and decided to go with ATP after researching other tour companies. We certainly enjoyed our trip and so thankful we used ATP. I really don’t think that it could have gone off more smoothly. Sean's attention to detail while planning our trip helped us to just relax and enjoy Peru. Sean did a wonderful job of putting together a package that was complete, but yet also gave us some time to wonder on our own. We visited the Sacred Valley, Cusco, Machu Picchu and Lima.
Washington was a perfect guide. His mastery of the English language made is easy for us to understand everything and feel comfortable. As we were focusing on something, he would be telling us all the history behind what we were looking at. It was obvious that he thoroughly enjoyed his job. He was funny and took such care of my mother during hiking or climbing up/down stairs. He answered all our many questions. Although Americo, our driver, didn’t speak much English he performed his duties extremely well. He took such pride in his job. He opened up our doors, always had a clean van and helped with our luggage. Both Americo and Washington were so enjoyable to be around and could tell they love their country.
I would strongly recommend ATP to anyone who was visiting Peru. ATP put together an experience that my mother and I will remember forever.