We had an excellent stay in this very elegant, comfortable and welcoming hotel, a world-class addition to Lima’s accomodation facilities. We sprang for an Executive Room for our special occasion, and didn’t regret it. There were so many special touches and luxuries. Features of the hotel we particularly liked included: Maras Restaurant, one of the best we’ve ever experienced in our years of staying in hotels, a superb ambassador of the outstanding Peruvian cuisine; the large and classy swimming pool; exotic floral arrangements everywhere (which my wife, a connoisseur, really appreciated); the remarkable warmth and friendliness of the staff; and the views from our 30th floor room. The hotel’s predominant décor is in browns, very masculine. It is located in the business district. A few minor bugs are still being worked out, given that it only opened earlier in 2011. All-in-all, it is an oasis of luxury and comfort in the big city that is Lima today.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center sits in the heart of San Isidro, the financial, cultural and shopping district in our city. Guests staying at our hotel in Lima, Peru enjoy a spectacular location amidst major corporate headquarters and embassies, and near art galleries, boutiques and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lima Hotel Lima
- The Westin Lima Hotel And Convention Center