My wife and I really enjoyed our stay here. We had a very nice corner room with a great view. We found the employees to be extremely friendly and helpful, going out of their way to assist us with whatever we needed. The Peruvian fusion restaurant Maras had a ravioli...pumpkin I think it was. We still dream about it. This is a much nicer hotel than the Sheraton a few miles down the road, and closer to Miraflores and San Isidro. Not as close to the historic center, but only five or six minutes further, perhaps, by taxi. Great hotel for business or pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center sits in the heart of San Isidro, the financial, cultural and shopping district in our city. Guests staying at our hotel in Lima, Peru enjoy a spectacular location amidst major corporate headquarters and embassies, and near art galleries, boutiques and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Prestigia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lima Hotel And Convention Center
- The Westin Lima Hotel Lima