New hotel in financial district. Not very conveniently located for restaurants. Elegant, but not very practical rooms. Desk in room is small and power outlets are under desk not at desk level as they should be. WiFi is not free in room - it should be in a hotel of this class. Shower stall is designed so that towel cannot be reached without getting feet wet. Hand-basins poorly designed? Tallest building in Lima and view from the 30th floor room amazing. Staff courteous and attentive. Convention facilities excellent and restaurant facilities good. Buffet breakfast reasonably priced and good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center sits in the heart of San Isidro, the financial, cultural and shopping district in our city. Guests staying at our hotel in Lima, Peru enjoy a spectacular location amidst major corporate headquarters and embassies, and near art galleries, boutiques and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Prestigia, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lima Hotel Lima
- The Westin Lima Hotel And Convention Center