Stayed for 5 nights at this hotel in na executive suite (as there were no cheaper options).
The hotel is new, modern, great service by every staff member. The room was enormous, clean, confortable and with great views. Had access to the lobby in the 29th floor.
Location is perfect for business as it is in San Isidro near all major companies and relatively close to Miraflores.
Had dinner at Astrid & Gaston, José Antonio, Rafael and Lima 27. All recommended.
If you like to run outside it's far away from the Malecon in Miraflores but the concierge will give you a pocket map with a circuit you can easily make 10k circuit through Olivar and San Isidro's golf course.
Expensive but a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center sits in the heart of San Isidro, the financial, cultural and shopping district in our city. Guests staying at our hotel in Lima, Peru enjoy a spectacular location amidst major corporate headquarters and embassies, and near art galleries, boutiques and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splitty, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lima Hotel And Convention Center
- The Westin Lima Hotel Lima