We arrived the night before Good Friday and had one day in Lima. Originally we were going to stay in Miraflores but were lured by the Westin brand. Big mistake. This hotel being in the business center and it being a holiday, was the only place open for business. We enjoyed the beautiful lobby and pool. The hot tub is for spa appointments only and viewable but inaccessible from the pool area. Hotel taxi 70 sols to go to Larco Museum, on the street around the corner, 15 sols. Breakfast we couldn't find any place nearby open, same for dinner. On a different day, it would have been a much more pleasant experience. The hotel location is near a main road which does not offer the best view. The park next door is locked and has security cameras everywhere. Room is new modern, bathroom is luxurious with a half translucent glass wall which is strange. A beautiful first hotel on our Peru trip, but stay at Miraflores if you want some action and choices of restaurants other than the hotel ones. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westin Lima is a part of Starwoods Hotel and Resort. Guests staying here may be eligible to use their Starwood Prefered Guest (SPG) points according to what is stated on their webpage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lima Hotel Lima
- The Westin Lima Hotel And Convention Center