We stayed here after 2 nights in Miraflores and this hotel was absolutely heaven. The staff were very hospitable and we instantly felt welcome. We are SPG Gold members and as a result, were upgraded to an awesome room. We particularly loved the spa and the fitness center. The fitness center was not your typical treadmills and elliptical machines. They had advanced machines as well as a yoga room. The spa is also great as they were able to squeeze us both in for same-day massages. What I wasn't feeling was that if you weren't using the spa, you had to pay to use the sauna/hot tub.
Note re:cabs. Have the bellman hail a cab for you and make sure they tell you the rate before you get in. A ride to the airport was ~ 15 soles. The private cabs (Audis) that are waiting in the front cost a fortune.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center sits in the heart of San Isidro, the financial, cultural and shopping district in our city. Guests staying at our hotel in Lima, Peru enjoy a spectacular location amidst major corporate headquarters and embassies, and near art galleries, boutiques and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lima Hotel Lima
- The Westin Lima Hotel And Convention Center