“Brand new, very pleasant, quiet, clean...”
Review of Atton San Isidro

Ranked #12 of 236 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed 19 August 2011

Hotel openned 1 month ago. Everything is spotless. Quiet. Very attentive staff. Excellent breakfast buffet. Highly recommend. I paid around $175 night, including tax and breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Evetalavera31, Jefe de Reservas at Atton San Isidro, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. Comments like yours encourage us to continue improving our services.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our accommodations and that our staff offered you a personalized service.

We look forward to have you again with us,

Atton San Isidro

Write a ReviewReviews (2,865)

Reviewed 3 August 2011

Hotel Atton "treated me like royality". From the day we arrived, the staff at Hotel Atton was very attentive to all of our needs!! Any request you made, the staff was readily available to accomodate my friends and I. To top off a great experience, Hotel Atton provided spacious rooms with soothing decor.

I definately recommend visiting soon.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Davetrips123
Evetalavera31, Jefe de reservas at Atton San Isidro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us as your destination hotel. We are pleased to hear that you and your friends felt like royalty with us and that our decor and spacious rooms exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2011

My first impression of the Hotel Atton was its sleek and modern look. Furniture of the lobby was very stylish and rooms were nicely furnished including a 47" Samsung LCD TV which was truly a delight for me. But what caught my attention was the willingness of the staff to make our stay a memorable one. Looking back, this is what stuck with me...
"The bartender" Juan Carlos. Chances are, JC has visited your country at some point in his life. We talked about everything from traveling to soccer. Early morning espressos with JC became a ritual. Analyzing soccer matches from the night before.
"the doorman" Jose. Not only will he negotiate your taxi fares, he'll help you pack as well! Its a long story, but Jose offered help after another couple woke up late for their flight. He demanded that no one misses their flight on his watch!
Based on that, I would say it was memorable. I've been blessed to be able to travel many parts of the world. The treatment and service my wife and I received at Hotel Atton was truly one of a kind. Bryan Bentancourt

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Evetalavera31, Jefe de Reservas at Atton San Isidro, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2011

Dear guest:

Thank you very much for taking the time to share such a nice review with other Tripadvisor members. Comments like yours encourage us to continue creating memorable experiences.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our accommodations and that our staff was not only happy to offer you a personalized service but also helped you during all your stay. I am sharing your review with all the staff.

We look forward to have you again with us,

Reviewed 18 July 2011

The rooms were nice and very clean. We really appreciated the hard working, friendly and knowledgeable staff. We could not have asked for better service. The area seemed safe but there wasn't much to do in the immediate area. It was fairly easy to get anywhere we wanted to go via taxi. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Evetalavera31, Jefe de Reservas at Atton San Isidro, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2011

Dear guest,

On behalf of all our staff, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and that you appreciate our personalized service.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and to have the opportunity to recommend you more places to visit during your stay.

Reviewed 18 July 2011

I have traveled throughout South America and found Hotel Atton to be one of my favorites. The hotel is brand new, beautiful, has a delicious restaurant, great/safe location, spacious great rooms and each member of their staff excelled in their kindness and service!

We left Lima with fond memories of the city, but equally wonderful memories of our time at Hote Atton!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends

Dear guest:

Thank you very much for your comments; we are thrilled to know that our staff was friendly, that you enjoy our restaurant and that the rooms were comfortable.

We hope your next stay in Atton San Isidro will give more wonderful memories.

Reviewed 30 June 2011

I had to stay one night in Lima as my flights back to Australia were canceled due to the Volcano in Chile.
I stayed that night at Hotel Atton in Av. Jorge Basadre. I will very much recommend to stay in this hotel. You will really get value for your money. The hotel is new, beautifull, modern, clean and very nicely decorated. The customer service was excellent. I acctually wanted to change my room to get front views and everyone was very helpfull and within 10 minutes my luggage was in my beautiful new room! I was very impressed with the customer service.
Breakfast was delicious too, a variety of cheese, cereal, yougurts and also eggs (poached, scrambled or as you wanted).
The location was good too, its near a financial area as it is more of and executive hotel, but there are a few little nice boutiques to go and look around and also nice places to have dinner.
Very recommendable!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
Evetalavera31, Jefe de Reservas at Atton San Isidro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2011

Dear guest:

Thank you for writing such a nice comment; we are thrilled to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. It was nice to hear that our staff was friendly and that they were able to help you during your stay.

Your comments are really important to up grade our service every day. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 24 June 2011

Came to Lima on business and stayed at the Hotel Atton. Rooms were spacious and very clean. LOVED the room darkening curtains. They actually worked and I could sleep well. Best part was the service. I left my suits in the closet and they actually tracked me down at my next hotel to let me know. I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Evetalavera31, Reservation Manager at Atton San Isidro, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2011

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing such a nice experience with other travelers. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of our guestrooms and that our staff was able to help you during your stay.

We look forward to your future visit!

Best regards,