Atton San Isidro
  • Restaurant
US$290
US$247
2,950 results
All reviewssan isidrobusiness hotelbusiness tripgreat hotelbusiness districtmodern hotelhotel restaurantcomfortable bedbreakfast buffetlobby barrooms are cleancevichenice areacar servicevisiting limawalking distancechilli
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Great hotel, especially by Peruvian standards. All of the amenities one would expect from a business-class hotel, which stands out after visiting Cusco and Puno. Our group stayed for a week for a school/business trip and had a blast. Rooms were always clean, breakfast was delicious, wifi is better than I have at home, and the meeting space was very professional.

Worth noting:
1) The "taxis" out front are more like private drivers. They are about 3 times more expensive than the taxis you would get on the street. They are, however, much cleaner and more trustworthy. So that's your trade-off. We used them on several occasions and were always happy, its just worth being aware of the difference.
2) I didn't have an awesome experience with the staff like others seem to have. Very courteous, polite, friendly, and all of that. Asked them to help me contact a local business and the request seemed to fall through the cracks. Not the end of the world, but not exemplary. Pretty average.
3) San Isidro is a business/embassy area, not a lot going on for the tourists. Taxis are plentiful and cheap, so its fine, just dont plan on stepping outside your door into culture.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Robert W
Evetalavera31, Guest Relations Manager at Atton San Isidro, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Robert W:

On behalf of the Atton San Isidro team, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the rest of the travelers.

Furthermore, allow to me mention that we have taken into consideration the comments regarding the service you received from our staff in order to continue improving as a team.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and hope to see you again soon so you can experience the real sense of the Atton culture for which we are known for.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Tremendous welcome and investment particularly thanks to the ''concierge'' BRAMKO, who has organised us, so quickly and shortly and discover tour of Peru, and was so helpful and attentive to our needs, during our ten days stay for business purpose, as well as Jonathan.
Hotel is so well organised with large rooms, very professionnal answers and means, Among our numerous stays abroad worldwide, I recommend the hotel ATTON for its most regular and adapted capacity to your needs, with qualitywise rooms, local restaurant dishes...etc...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Evetalavera31, Guest Relations Manager at Atton San Isidro, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Elysabeth:

On behalf of the Atton San Isidro family, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the rest of the travelers.

It is our pleasure to know we fulfilled your expectations and that all of our personnel we able to assist you efficiently. We will share your comments with our staff.

We hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stayed here overnight en route from Santiago before flying out to Cusco. The check-in was seamless & the staff were all friendly. Room was modern & clean & just what we needed after a long flight from Sydney Australia to Santiago & then from Santiago to Chile. We did not have time to explore the local area & chose to eat Dinner at the Hotel Restaurant - this was a lovely meal & the wait staff were very efficient. We also took up the offer of the complimentary Whisky Sour with Dinner.
Breakfast buffet in the morning had a substantial varied offering.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Evetalavera31, Guest Relations Manager at Atton San Isidro, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear JenniG:

On behalf of the team in Atton San Isidro, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the rest of the travelers.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and are grateful for your comments regarding our staff and service level; as well as the recommendations for the culinary options offered in the hotel´s restaurant, Chabuca.

We will be delighted to have you back soon in the hotel.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I have to mention a few things. Stayed here because of a group event that booked it in this hotel. If it was me, I likely would have looked elsewhere.

My complaints:
1) Stayed here for a total of 6 days. I get my room cleaned usually every other day. For some reasons front desk kept calling me and leaving note in my room telling me to get my room cleaned when I had just gotten it cleaned that day. I am guessing housekeeping did not inform them my room was cleaned which makes me worry.

2) On the 5th day, I had the sign outside my door that said "do not disturb". In the evening after returning from a group event, my room window was wide open and A/C turned off. This makes me furious because I had all my valuable belongings out thinking they would not enter. I complained but nothing really happened.

3) Not really a personal complaint. Hotel is no far from places to visit or walk to. It seems like a very safe neighborhood but just too far from walking to sightsee.

4) Why tell me the highest floor is under construction when it is not. I requested a top floor and was told it was under construction. Then a few hours later, I saw a couple pressing the top floor. Just tell me the truth and say we don't book group bookings on the highest floor because you aren't worth it.

Three stars for this hotel because overall, the facility is nice and well kept and free breakfast daily (not continental so this was a plus!).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The Atton Hotel is a perfect location for those new to Peru and looking for something that offers a sense of safety and security for a new location. It is also ideal for business or leisure travellers, being located within the business and financial district as well as a brisk 20 minute walk from the Pacific Ocean and Miraflores. It is about 30-60 minutes from the airport by taxi, depending on traffic.

Bedrooms are large and comfortable, offering all needed ameneties for a few days, including a good free wifi that is efficient and works hotel wide.

The restuarant offers a wide choice of good (and good value) food, sitting inside or outside. The fitness centre is small abut reasonably well equipped, as is a nice private outdoor pool.

All in all, for a few days in Lima this is a great local choice - I would rate it as being similar to a good Hilton or Marriot. Worth the stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Dwatkinsuk
Evetalavera31, Guest Relations Manager at Atton San Isidro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Dwatkinsuk:

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and that our culinary options and installations were of your liking.

Opinions like yours allow us to continue improving and maintain the level of service for which we are known for.

It would be our pleasure to have you back at the Hotel, we hope to see you soon.