“Centrally Located Hotel in Miraflores”

Ibis Larco Miraflores
Ranked #39 of 227 Hotels in Lima
Coventry, Rhode Island
“Centrally Located Hotel in Miraflores”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed at Ibis for 2 nights and was very happy with my stay. My room was on the 11th floor and I had no issues- wifi worked fine, the shower's water pressure was great, & it was quiet. The hotel is centrally located to many restaurants, shopping, and various attractions. The hotel's checkout time is noon, which is very generous. They even held our luggage for 10 hours until we had to catch our flight home. I can't comment on the food because I prefer to eat at local restaurants, but the bar area always seemed busy. Great value and location!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LR729

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Korean first
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We stayed a total of 6 nights over a 3 week period while we were in Peru, and were very happy with our stay. The rooms are small, but very practically arranged, so that you really have everything you need. Beds are comfortable, room is immaculately clean, staff speaks good English and are friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel is wonderful -- just a few minutes from the ocean view park and LarcoMar, in a nice, safe area. Plenty of shops and restaurants nearby. All in all, it provides everything you need for a stay in Lima at a reasonably good value. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank chbruce
Ghent, Belgium
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I stayed in the hotel for 4 nights during a business trip.

- The rooms are standard Ibis: not very big but comfortable
- There is airco in the room but the first 2 nights it didn't work, the temperature in the room was fine however albeit maybe a warm
- The bed was perfect with different sized pillows and clean sheets
- Small, clean, well equipped bathroom with shower facilities (no bath)
- There is free wifi throughout the hotel with good bandwidth and (contrary to many other hotels) good reception in the room
- The lobby features 2 computers with free internet connection and a "what to do in Lima" terminal
- The staff was friendly and correct
- Breakfast and breakfast area were clean, the choice was not very big but sufficient for a short stay

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Bj0rnC_BE
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I am thrilled with my recent one week stay at the Ibis. Considering the price point, I had not set my expectations high but I was truly shocked and impressed by the level of service, the cleanliness and the quality. The rooms are small and basic, but extremely clean. I stayed on the 10th floor and had no problems with street noise. Wifi worked great for me, the AC in my room worked well, and the taxi stand in the hotel is safe, affordable and convenient. All staff I encountered were courteous and helpful, most of whom spoke good English (though the taxi staff did not speak English so the Ibis staff often had to play translator for us). I also contacted the hotel a number of times via email in advance of my stay with questions, all of which were answered within a day or two.

The bar and restaurant were both great. No room service but they're happy to place your meal on a tray for you so you can carry it up to your room.

The Ibis is well-located in Miraflores, around 5 min walk to Larcomar and less than 10 min walk to Kennedy Park. I felt very safe in the neighborhood and was never far from any amenity.

Overall fantastic experience at the Ibis. I would stay again in a heartbeat and recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business