2,963 results
All reviews rooms are small great location larcomar mall taxi service two blocks free wifi walking distance the check in process kennedy park restaurants and shops buffet breakfast safe area machu picchu miraflores airport soles refrigerator
Reviewed 15 November 2018 via mobile

The location of this hotel is the best, only two blocks from Larcomar mall, and five from Parque Kennedy, there are many restaurants and shops close to it. Also is central to move to tourist places like Barranco, mercado de surquillo, and others. Rooms are a bit small, but very clean! Staff is helpfull and very kind.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
janethFM, Front Office Manager at Ibis Lima Larco Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2019

Good Morning Rocio Ferrer,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Larco Miraflores.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

This hotel is a short walk from Larcomar and within easy reach of the Metropolitano to get in and out of the Lima city centre. The rooms are typical Ibis, that is functional and comfortable, the staff were helpful and welcoming and I enjoyed the snack facility in the lobby and a tasty breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
janethFM, Front Office Manager at Ibis Lima Larco Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2019

Reviewed 30 October 2018

This modern boutique hotel on Av Jose Larco is an absolute gem. Its location is fantastic, only a five minute walk to Larcomar and another 10 minutes to all the shopping in Miraflores. The service is so accommodating, I was able to get a room on the same day and they were so kind to let me have an early check in! I loved my room, everything was super clean and comfortable. Very quiet and peaceful and I felt so safe here. Superior value and I will be staying here again when I am visiting Lima in December. Peru is my favorite country, I fell in love with it and all the warm hospitality.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
janethFM, Front Office Manager at Ibis Lima Larco Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Reviewed 22 October 2018

Pleased we chose this hotel for a 3 night stay.
On a previous visit we had stayed at Hotel Estelar and glad we changed to the Ibis Larco.
Good location with easy walk to ocean front.
Breakfast was very good with a choice of dishes.
Young lady at Reception gave a map and explained how to get bus 301 to the Historical area. Saw a military band and soldiers parade in front of the President's Palace.
Band stood near the railings and played " El Condor Paso " and " I did it my way " - 2 of my favourites !
Did not enter Cathedral as quite a high charge for foreigners.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank EdgewoodToronto
janethFM, Front Office Manager at Ibis Lima Larco Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Reviewed 18 September 2018

We stayed for two nights and was in walking distance to most of the places and they were happy to book taxis if needed. On returning back to Lima after our vacation, the airport doesnt have luggage storage and we had 8 hours to kill. So they were happy to store our luggages and we got to explore the city again and have good diner.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
janethFM, Front Office Manager at Ibis Lima Larco Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear Guest,