2,959 results
All reviews rooms are small great location larcomar mall taxi service two blocks free wifi walking distance the check in process kennedy park restaurants and shops buffet breakfast safe area machu picchu miraflores airport soles refrigerator
Reviewed 11 December 2018

A nice and safety place to stay. A person direct you to the elevator and you need to have the key card to take the elevator, means that nobody will follow you. Visitors can park inside hotel and wait for you. They have bar and restaurant there.
There are many restaurants around with really good food, beautiful places.
Make sure you take Ibis larco miraflores there is another Ibis reducto 3 blocks away.

Room tip: Nice and perfect location but I will consider small rooms. Just to sleep, kids can't not run around, just to sleep.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
janethFM, Front Office Manager at Ibis Lima Larco Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2019

Good Morning Malenna Barba,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Larco Miraflores.

Reviewed 24 November 2018

If you're familiar to the Ibis Hotel brand you will immediately recognise everything about this hotel from the greeting to the room decor. The location of course is the most important thing and this is located a short stroll to shopping and dining options as well as the popular tourist shuttle from the airport. The breakfast options are plentiful however brace yourselves... there is no toaster. I'b be happy to stay at this Ibis, just like any other Ibis because of its service and consistency.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RowanI
janethFM, Front Office Manager at Ibis Lima Larco Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2019

Good Morning Rowanl,

Reviewed 15 November 2018 via mobile

The location of this hotel is the best, only two blocks from Larcomar mall, and five from Parque Kennedy, there are many restaurants and shops close to it. Also is central to move to tourist places like Barranco, mercado de surquillo, and others. Rooms are a bit small, but very clean! Staff is helpfull and very kind.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Good Morning Rocio Ferrer,

Reviewed 3 November 2018

This hotel is a short walk from Larcomar and within easy reach of the Metropolitano to get in and out of the Lima city centre. The rooms are typical Ibis, that is functional and comfortable, the staff were helpful and welcoming and I enjoyed the snack facility in the lobby and a tasty breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
janethFM, Front Office Manager at Ibis Lima Larco Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2019

Good Morning,

Reviewed 30 October 2018

This modern boutique hotel on Av Jose Larco is an absolute gem. Its location is fantastic, only a five minute walk to Larcomar and another 10 minutes to all the shopping in Miraflores. The service is so accommodating, I was able to get a room on the same day and they were so kind to let me have an early check in! I loved my room, everything was super clean and comfortable. Very quiet and peaceful and I felt so safe here. Superior value and I will be staying here again when I am visiting Lima in December. Peru is my favorite country, I fell in love with it and all the warm hospitality.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
janethFM, Front Office Manager at Ibis Lima Larco Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Good Morning,