“Highly Recommended”

Ranked #11 of 2,801 Restaurants in Lima
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An authetic Italian vibe makes Rigoletto a gathering place for locals and hip visitors. The menu is traditional Tuscan with varied daily special and samplinig of regional dishes, excellent food, great service and great atmosphere.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We have been to Rigoletto's several times and we have never been disappointed. The food, service and atmosphere are outstanding and it is a good value for the price.

1  Thank anno688

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We both enjoyed the food & the service. We shared an order Cannelloni as an appetizer since both of our entrees were not served with pasta. All three items were very tasty. The service was just right with frequent attention but not interfering. This is a very good Italian restaurant. I can not say that it deserves the number one label for Italian in Lima as I have not eaten at all of the Italian restaurants. But it is among the best.I t was not crowded and there was no waiting.

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent risotto. Definitely one of the best I've tried recently. Good live music. Quiet restaurant, nice place.

1  Thank deinabop
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We were returning from the Mall headed back to our Hotel Mariel and we spotted this restaurant down a side street. We walked past and it looked so inviting that we had to stop. Our daughter exclaimed this is one of the really good restaurants I saw on Trip Advisor.

We, did, indeed have dinner and it was delicious. I had the special garlic shrimp plate with pasta and the others had a local fish. Even the chef came out to personally greet us. It was a meal more on the expensive side, with Chilean wine, but it was worth every penny.

We would return in a heartbeat.

1  Thank AlaskaMomofTwo
Reviewed 9 July 2014

There are many italian restaurants in Lima, Rigoletto has done a very good job with their food. Offering like bufala mozzarella, cooking the pasta al dente and using good olive oil. Their service was excellent and their pricing is not outrageously expensive like their competitor (La trattoria di Manbrino).
I have to thank them for the help they gave me with my elderly Mom, having to use a wheelchair is very difficult to managed, their staff was very helpful and made us fill very comfortable!

1  Thank Roxana D