Estelar Miraflores Hotel
US$153
US$124
US$131
US$124
Hotel Vila Santa(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$58
US$250
US$236
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstop floorjunior suiterestaurants and shoppingbuffet breakfastlove parkwalking distancequiet roomcomfortable bedsindian marketinca marketlocation is greatlobby barkennedy parkhotel is locatedbottled waterelevatorgym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2012

I have to say that this hotel was the equvalent to a motel 6. I could hear and smell my neighbors, the traffic (i was on the 12th floor), and had a leaking roof, no fridge and the furniture was old. The bed was the only thing nice. The food (breakfast) was really bad...runny eggs and really small selection. All in all, will not be staying there again.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank John M
Reviewed 28 April 2012

The hotel and staff are very good. I was there when most rooms were booked and had to take a Jr. suite. It was very nice, I checked in after finishing work and was flying out the next night as 90% of the return to the USA flights are betweem 11 PM and 1 AM. I requested a 8:30 PM check out. "no probem i was told. When i checked out at 830 PM they charged me for the night I was there and the night i checked out. I travel for a living and it is common practice to charge 1/2 a day for late check outs as the Sharraton did the week before. So before go, ask about late check out fees. Also note that the pool cas closed for construction.

Room Tip: Higher floor facing the beach.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Bart2005
Reviewed 2 April 2012

My experience here was for the most part good. The rooms are comfortable and the beds are amazing. The service from their staff was wonderful. Everyone was very friendly from the doorman to the wait staff.

My only complaints are with the food and the water. The food at the restaurant could use some improvements, the only thing I truly enjoyed was the desserts. Also, the bottled water they offer is bottled purified or treated water, which gave me a horrible stomach infection for 2 days.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I and my wife staed at this hotel several times during our recent visit to Peru.

The hotel is very close to a lot of shops and restaurants so the location is fine.

The rooms however are small (but clean) and pretty dark. The restaurant has a fabulous view of the city but the food is below average. Avoid the steaks by all means if you do not bring a chain saw ...

All in all - pretty average but handy ...

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2012

We had a very nice stay at this hotel. We booked our stay directly through their website and got a good price on two large rooms with queen size beds.

The staff were very welcoming and friendly, always opening the door for you with a smile when entering or exiting through the main entrance.

We asked for rooms on the upper floors of the building, which was exactly what we got. I would imagine that the traffic noise can be quite disturbing at night on the lower floors. We had no problems with that at all.

Our room was nice and clean with a large bathroom. The hotel appears to be recently renovated. The TV had too many channels to count. The AC worked well. They offer free and unlimited WiFi all throughout the building, which I personally liked a lot.

The breakfast buffet was fine, just as you would expect from a hotel in this class. The dining room is on the top floor, with a very nice view of Lima.

A few small negative things:

The check-in process was overly complicated and time consuming, especially considering the fact that I booked our room in advance through their website.

They have an outdoor pool area on one of the floors, which unfortunately was closed during our stay.

They wanted to charge ridiculous amounts of money for booking a taxi for us to the airport. I believe they wanted something like 120 soles. We found a taxi on our own for 50 soles.

Other than that, this is a great hotel in one of the the safest and most beautiful parts of Lima.

I would recommend booking your stay directly through their website since you will have more options, and it'll probably be a bit cheaper too.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Hoteles Estelar P, Ecommerce Coordinator at Estelar Miraflores Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay at Estelar Miraflores. We are very pleased to read your review and learn that you enjoyed your time with us. We appreciate your comments which are very important to us. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back next time.

Best regards!