“Couldn't get any better than that!”
Review of HosteLima

HosteLima
Ranked #121 of 378 Speciality Lodging in Lima
Reviewed 29 June 2014

HosteLima will be my first review for any place around Peru, and they deserve it.
stayed 3 nights at HosteLima and I will remember it for years because of the great atmosphere and the funny people that stayed there.

Staying there is like staying at a friend's place with friends, sitting on the roof top all night, playing guitar, drinking together, and even going out together to see what Lima can offer.
You feel welcomed and when it is time to leave you'll thinking about all the great moments you had ("happy hour Friday").

Rooms and bathroom are clean, Food is awesome, and the staff is always ready to help you: choose a restaurant, place to go, book a flight and even some of them will go out with you to party.

TIP - If you like soccer, ask the owner to organize guests from the hostel to play together. He booked for us indoor soccer arena. Was AWESOME!

• Stayed: December 2013

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Although I crushed at the hostel for just 1.5 it was worth to write it here and praise the place. Took a flight from Cusco to Lima and I had to wait in Lima for my connection to US. A friend told me to contact the Hostel and they will take it from there. It was much more than I expected... A driver waited for me at the airport and later took me to the hostel. It was 11:00PM and the bad was ready for me and the guy in the checkin was very nice!

The next day the owener suggested me places to visit and actually gave me a ride to one of them.

You can see on the people that run the place that its a great one even though I had to be there just 2 days.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Great rooms with a great atmosphere. The place gives you a great warm feeling of home. The staff can help you with anything you ever need. The hostel is very popular with travellers from all over the world and the atmosphere was great. You can find partners for every activity you'd like. The rooms are clean and the beds are great. Great value for money!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2014

For me hostel is big part of the trip. It should be with great atmosphere, fun things to do, cool people etc etc and I got at HosteLima all of that times 10!!!

I was traveling with my wife for 3 months and this hostel was one of our best stay. Also Lima has many things to offer and the owner of the hostel took us with him to see places.

Thank you for the time there!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Staying at Hostelima was the cherry on top of an amazing trip! Such a great location in Miraflores with everything you need close by. It's clean, has an amazing common area and the staff are all really friendly making it feel like a home from home. My boyfriend and I are already planning our next trip and this will be our first stop!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I am from the U.S. and only stay in nice places anywhere I go. I can never stay at a place that isn't the best. I stayed at this hostel a couple times. It is like the RITZ of hotels. One of the best to stay at. The beds are comfortable, the service is excellent! It's a must when coming to Lima. Do not stay anywhere else. Experience Lima the right way. The location is great you will not be disappointed. We Stayed here with a couple of friends and they all had a great time. It's an experience and is always renovated and up to date. Enjoy your stay! I did.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Nice hotel with comfortable beds, a great common area and nice staff. Can be very noisy. Great location in Miraflores and close to everything you need. The kitchen was closing while we were there but I am not sure if this was for renovations or that it will no longer be available for guests to use, which would be a shame.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple