HosteLima
US$136
US$120
US$138
US$135
Hotel Vila Santa(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$64
  • Pool
US$135
US$108
Melia.com
Basadre Suites Boutique Hotel(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$69
Casa Fanning Apart Hotel(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$63
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Casa Cielo(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$65
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I've been travelling all over the world in the past four years... This place is great! you are definitely getting a great bang for you buck...great staff, cool and friendly people are staying there as well, so it is a great opportunity to meet more people for the rest of the trip...

You should definitely book this place during your trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Hello readers,

I have been to Hostelima a year ago and It was a pleasure. I'm very happy that in this September I'm going back to Peru and definitely I'm going back to Hostelima.

The owner if you'll get to know him is very cool and dressed with a smile 24\7 which influence the staff as well.

There is a great bar and restaurant and the prices are low which really make you feel relaxed not to cook for yourself. Even though if you will ask nicely they will let you use their kitchen.

See you soon Hostelima

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I stayed at this hostel 4 days and it was good decision I made. Clean and good location and I met there 2 nice girls to join me to Cusco. All the staffs who are working there helped me there and you can see their great hospitality and kindness. It was nice to meet these guys we had quite good time with a staff and the guests. I strongly recommend this hostel. In the night at the bar you can sometime get free shots with everybody.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2014

For me its felt like home been there, the staff the pepole and the balkony up stairs , you relly can't ask more...
After 3 full weeks i can easily say its one of the best hostels i have been in all of my trip

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We were the only people in the hostel that didn't speak Hebrew so no one was interested in socialising. Couldn't sleep because everyone stands outside the bedroom area smoking pot and coming into the room to top up their drinks with vodka.
When we arrived we asked if we could do laundry but they said they don't do laundry. So we asked why it is advertised as doing laundry on hostelworld... they said it doesn't matter and they don't need to change it.
The worst thing was the smoking in the social rooms. I was very ill a few years ago with a lung condition (something I still take painkillers for) and having to cough badly irritates it. We asked the staff a couple of times if they could stop people doing it. They did as, but people continued to smoke anyway. So we asked again and they said that 'there is nothing more we can do' and 'the boss says it's okay when the football is on' and then walked off and ignored us. Even the staff were smoking inside DESPITE IT BEING ILLEGAL in Peru.
If you are silly enough to ignore this review and you choose to stay in the dorm rooms, I hope you look around at the floors, which are literally covered in teenagers clothes, weed and bottles of empty alcohol, think of me and say 'dam you wise wombat'.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple