Casa Andina Select Miraflores
  • Restaurant
Antara Hotel(Lima)
  • Room Service
1,511 results
All reviewsnice hotelwithin walking distanceinca marketfree wifikennedy parkbreakfast was includedperu tourhotel is locatedbottled watershopping and restaurantsconvenient locationjunior suitelocation is excellentstreet noisethe pacific oceanyogurtcomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 September 2014

This was a nice hotel in Miraflores region of Lima. Easy to get around from here to see the sights. Easy walk to the sea front. A safe area to walk around. Food was average, although plenty of choice for breakfast. Rooms clean. Staff on reception were very slow.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are large and spacious with huge bed. The family had rooms 510 and 410, and both were beautiful suites.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2014

The staff here was very helpful and accommodating. The hotel is well located, clean and quiet. I would highly recommend it. Nothing significant to complain about. The restaurant was a little less interesting than I had hoped.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2014

We arrived after midnight. Check in went fine. Our tour guide had to request bottled water for each person as we were told not to use the faucet for drinking water. The elevator does require your key to get to your room. The double beds are very small. My husband & I shared one bed the first night, but decided the second night to get more rest to each use one of the beds so as to not wake the other up if we tossed or turned during the night. The rooms have very thin walls so could hear the noise in the halls or the noise on the streets easily. The room was clean when we arrived & nicely refreshed when we returned from our morning tour. Breakfast was included in our stay. They buffet was plentiful with scrambled eggs, sausage, cheese, yogurt, cereal, breads, juices & coffee among other things. There was a full service bar in the evening.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
CasaAndina_CS, Propietario at Casa Andina Select Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our Select Miraflores hotel.

We regret to know that we did not meet your expectations and please, accept our apology for the discomfort created. We have taken the points that you have bought up to our attention very seriously, and we are committed to share this information with our team.

On the other side, we are pleased that you were able to enjoy the breakfast buffet, as well as the service at the bar.

We hope that you can give us another opportunity to serve you.

Best regards,

The Casa Andina Team

Reviewed 28 August 2014

I still am uncertain about this hotel. The arrival and staff was top notch. The rooms are something else. After the trip up in the lift - you need your room key to operate the lift, you arrive at a balcony that has a view of the ground floor and the rooms opposite. Your room has the oddest window set-up I have ever come across in a hotel, they seem to be a last minute thought. The room was comfortable with standard facilities, safe, TV etc. Bathroom was good, shower better than some hotels. The problem is the room feels like a cube, our windows were off-set, so the room felt wrong (sorry really do not know how to describe this further?!). Breakfast was included and was very nice. Service from all staff was always with a smile.Hotel is very quiet (despite the building site next door) and well located for the centre of Mira Flores. Felt very safe walking around the locale.
All in all a good hotel, could have been excellent, but the rooms need something.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Hotel itself was pretty nice. The breakfast was not bad. Cleaning staff seemed friendly. I found the main reception service lacking, I did not feel particularly cared for. They asked me to wait until check in time which I did, I was in eyesight and no one came and told me I could check in. I asked for a room with no noise issues. They put me in one. When I called they said they would look into it. A half hour later, still waiting and wanting to get unpacked and settled, I called again. They said 15 minutes. 40 minutes later I simply took all my luggage back to the front desk. Then they simply gave me a key with a different number, didn't apologize. Later they sent chocolates, but I didn't really want chocolates, I wanted my 2 hours back. In the room I got, the heater did not work. I called front desk and they put a space heater in my room for me while I was out. When it was time to check out I had my heavy bag ready at the entrance. The luggage ramp was blocked off due to construction. So I started lugging my stuff up the stairs. None of the staff around me offered to help. I flagged my own taxi. This was my premium experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back on a high floor. Major construction going on beside building, lots of noise from the street.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our Select Miraflores hotel for your stay.

We regret the impression you took regarding our service. We have shared your comments with our team in order to take corrective measures. We are always focused on improving our procedures and maintaining our guests comfortable during their stay. We are truly sorry for the inconveniences presented.

We hope that you can give us another opportunity to welcome you back at our hotel.

Best regards,