“Great location and concierge... But extremely noisy” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of El Pardo DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel

El Pardo DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Ranked #21 of 226 Hotels in Lima
Athens, Greece
“Great location and concierge... But extremely noisy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Great hotel at a terrific location, in the middle of Miraflores district... The hotel service, especially the concierge were fantastic.. Breakfast quite good in variety and taste! The only black spot, the disturbing noise inside the hotel, at 3 different occasions within one day... Kids running and bumping doors 9am, some kind of drilling construction in the afternoon, and various banging sounds early in the evening... Poor noise quality sadly

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
GFTissier, General Manager at El Pardo DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear Yannis,
Thank you for the kind comments and I apologize for the disturbances next to your room, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and the surrounding area.
GTissier

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Turkish first
Houston, Texas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

if paying rack rate over priced.i was on business so did not care.cheaper hotels in the area just as nice or nicer. staff is great so is the breakfast buffet.for dinner there are lots of good restaurants in walking distance and the area is overly safe. be careful of your valuables and money in the room and laundry service management will not do anything to correct a theft issue and just tell you a poorly issued sorry.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Dear Troy,

Thank you for your kind comments, I am most sorry for the confusion regarding the safe in your room, please do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of further assistance. we would be very happy to have you amongst us again soon.
Cordial regards
Stellenbosch, South Africa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

This was my second stay at this hotel and it was fine.
It is in a safe location, so its fine to work around and do a bit of shopping etc if you have the time.
The bar and restaurant areas were OK and there is a well equipped Gym.
My only negative comment would be that the rooms are getting a bit dated and are in need of a facelift, particularly the bathrooms.
Would I stay here again?
Probably, if I was on my own or with colleagues as it offers good value for money.
If I was booking something with clients, I would probably go for a hotel with more modern rooms.
If the rooms were updated, I would not hesitate as it is a nice hotel and very well run.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Froggy 23,
Thank you so much for the kind review, and we do hope we will be your first choice when visitng Peru again, please do not hesitate to contact me directly if i may be of further assistance..
GTIssier
Debary, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

I have been traveling to Lima for business for the past two years. My agent has always booked me at the IBIS in Miraflores, a reasonable price with breakfast included. I wanted to get into a nicer hotel at and did my research to find the DoubleTree; being an Honors member, I was happy to see a reasonable price at DoubleTree. The hotel is a very nice full service hotel for a reasonable price. Be sure to book in advance to avoid the higher rate that can be charged. If I had to pay the higher rate, I would have stayed at the IBIS.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Michael

Thank you for the kind comments regarding your stay with us, we look forward to having you again with soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any further information thast you might need.
G Tissier
Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

This was a great hotel, helpful staff, in a nice location in Mira Flores. Highly recommend it. Wheelchair accessibility was important to me. This hotel had everything I wanted. Very near to restaurants and other attractions. I have only good things to say about this hotel and its staff.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

Dear Adam,
I was a great pleasure to have amongst our distinguished guest and we hope that your travels may be as good as the one in Peru.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

This hotel was very clean and comfortable. I was very impressed with what was included with my stay. It is more pricey than what I was used to but had MANY more amenities than what I was used to. The staff is very attentive and responded promptly to all of my requests. I was only on this hotel about 15 hours but I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

Dear Trip Advisor Fan,
Many thanks for the kind comments during your stay, we would be glad to have you amongst again soon.
Kind regards
G.Tissier
Rocky River, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

Facilities like the lobby and what we saw of the pool etc. were pretty nice. The rooms are a little dated, but everything worked, people were very nice, and the service was great! We were traveling as a family in multiple rooms, and all were fine. It also seemed a pretty good location with an emphasis on business uses. However, I would recommend this hotel to travelers of all types

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Richard,
Thank you for the kind comments, with reviews like such as your we strive to improve our hotel.
Kind regards