“Good Location”

El Pardo DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Ranked #16 of 234 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Mattress too soft and rooms quiet small for a couple sharing for more than a night or two. Overall location and staff were friendly enough .. breakfast was also very good. Ensure to get a good price else maybe look at the other Hilton as are is good

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
GFTissier, General Manager at El Pardo DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Paschal
Thank you for your kind comments, we look forward to having you again with us. please let me know if a I may be of further assistance on your next trip.
Cordial regards.
GTissier

Write a ReviewReviews (1,296)

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I have stayed here several times for business. The staff is always friendly and helpful, they make you feel very welcome. The breakfast buffet is excellent and the location is walking distance to shopping and entertainment (Pizza Street).

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Dean
Very glad to hear that you feel right at home in our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me if I can help in any way on next trip to Lima, we would be glad to assist you.
Cordial regards.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Great hotel at a terrific location, in the middle of Miraflores district... The hotel service, especially the concierge were fantastic.. Breakfast quite good in variety and taste! The only black spot, the disturbing noise inside the hotel, at 3 different occasions within one day... Kids running and bumping doors 9am, some kind of drilling construction in the afternoon, and various banging sounds early in the evening... Poor noise quality sadly

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Yannis,
Thank you for the kind comments and I apologize for the disturbances next to your room, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and the surrounding area.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

if paying rack rate over priced.i was on business so did not care.cheaper hotels in the area just as nice or nicer. staff is great so is the breakfast buffet.for dinner there are lots of good restaurants in walking distance and the area is overly safe. be careful of your valuables and money in the room and laundry service management will not do anything to correct a theft issue and just tell you a poorly issued sorry.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Troy,

Thank you for your kind comments, I am most sorry for the confusion regarding the safe in your room, please do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of further assistance. we would be very happy to have you amongst us again soon.
Cordial regards

Reviewed 6 February 2014

This was my second stay at this hotel and it was fine.
It is in a safe location, so its fine to work around and do a bit of shopping etc if you have the time.
The bar and restaurant areas were OK and there is a well equipped Gym.
My only negative comment would be that the rooms are getting a bit dated and are in need of a facelift, particularly the bathrooms.
Would I stay here again?
Probably, if I was on my own or with colleagues as it offers good value for money.
If I was booking something with clients, I would probably go for a hotel with more modern rooms.
If the rooms were updated, I would not hesitate as it is a nice hotel and very well run.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Froggy 23,
Thank you so much for the kind review, and we do hope we will be your first choice when visitng Peru again, please do not hesitate to contact me directly if i may be of further assistance..
GTIssier

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I have been traveling to Lima for business for the past two years. My agent has always booked me at the IBIS in Miraflores, a reasonable price with breakfast included. I wanted to get into a nicer hotel at and did my research to find the DoubleTree; being an Honors member, I was happy to see a reasonable price at DoubleTree. The hotel is a very nice full service hotel for a reasonable price. Be sure to book in advance to avoid the higher rate that can be charged. If I had to pay the higher rate, I would have stayed at the IBIS.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Michael

Thank you for the kind comments regarding your stay with us, we look forward to having you again with soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any further information thast you might need.
G Tissier

Reviewed 27 January 2014

This was a great hotel, helpful staff, in a nice location in Mira Flores. Highly recommend it. Wheelchair accessibility was important to me. This hotel had everything I wanted. Very near to restaurants and other attractions. I have only good things to say about this hotel and its staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Dear Adam,
I was a great pleasure to have amongst our distinguished guest and we hope that your travels may be as good as the one in Peru.