“All you need for a businees trip to Lima”
Review of Swissotel Lima

Swissotel Lima
Ranked #9 of 229 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Swiss hotel is a quite modern hotel located in one of the bussiness areas of Lima in San Isidro district (absolutelly safest of the city). Despite this is very close (even walking distance) to many very good restaurants (one of the major attractions of the modern Lima). A beautiful park is close to the hotel if you like to jog.
Rooms are very spacious (particularly the bathroom); well equiped (flat TV, coffemaker, bath robe and amenities, ...) and perfectly clean. Hotel has also a nice outdoor pool and an excellent fitness center, with very nice and helpfull staff and also a quiet lobby bar.
Breakfast is spectacular and for a quick luch/dinner there is also a high class japanese retaurant.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
SalesandMarketingSLI, Director of Sales at Swissotel Lima, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2012

Dear Guest,

On behalf of all of us, I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with the members of TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to learn you enjoyed very much your recent stay with us. Did you get to jog by the Olivar Park? It is a beautiful park steps away from our hotel, where you can relax and as you mentioned, exercise outdoors as well.

Thank you for commending our team and the service delivered, we will pass along your comments to our associates.

We hope to have you back at Swissôtel Lima once again.

There are newer reviews for Swissotel Lima

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Arriving after a 38 hours flight from Phuket, Thailand, feeling ever so jetlagged, I was in no mood for anything but a swift and friendly check-in, a shower and a good night's sleep. And boy, did this hotel and it's staff deliver!

Warm towel and a warm and friendly smile upon arrival, a refreshing drink and atmosphere to make me feel at ease, and a well equipped and clean room with personal greetings from the manager. I felt right at home!

Having stayed here for a week, trying out most of what this hotel has to offer, I feel confident to recommend this place to anyone looking for a high quality of service with a personal touch. I will certainly book this very same hotel for my next Lima visit!

And in my humble opinion, so should you!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Kuhn Tom T
SalesandMarketingSLI, Director of Sales at Swissotel Lima, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Dear Guest,

We certainly appreciate your kind comments about our staff and the services delivered at the hotel. Our commitment to our guests is to make their stay an everlasting positive experience and we are glad you enjoyed yourself during your stay at Swissôtel Lima.

Your recommendation is paramount to us, we look forward to welcoming you back soon at your home away from home.

Reviewed 18 April 2012

Transfer from airport to hotel: went smooth, friendly and professional
Check in & welcome: friendly and fast check in, warm welcome
Room: big room, enough space for toiletries in the bathroom, great mattress, linens and pillows
Executive lounge: great food and drinks, incredibly friendly and fast service - definitely recommendable and worth the money!
Service: one of the best staff I have ever experienced!
Gym: modern TechnoGym equipment
Wfi: works everywhere perfectly
Value for money: worth every cent!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mitzideluxe

Dear Guest,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, specially the Executive Lounge. Thank you for commending our team and the service delivered, your kind recognition will be very well received.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

These folkss are doing their best and it is a nice hotel indeed. Lima is a difficult city, and I never know where to go to. The area of the hotel certainly is not great, but I am not sure if any area apart from the coastal neighborhoods are any better.
The hotel has everything but is very standard, it did not leave a long lasting memory for me. People speak a bit of english, but what can you expect this is Peru. The hotel is in a business area that is rapidly changing so maybe in a year or so everyting will be sorted out.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank tjp1994
Reviewed 14 March 2012

This was my first time in Peru, and I am very glad that I stayed at this hotel. The rooms and bathrooms were spotless and beautiful. I slept extremely well in the beds; the bedding was extremely comfortable. My favorite part, however, was the food. I ate both breakfast and lunch at the hotel everyday, and it was delicious. I especially loved the Peruvian food! Finally, all staff members were helpful and extremely friendly! I would definitely recommend this hotel to all travelers.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank stw79
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I stayed for 5 nights at Swisshotel by business and all of the aspects ( reception, cleaning, concierge, shuttles, breakfast, restaurants) are above of what are expected during a business travel. The staff are outsdanding and friendy, treating the guest by the name, concerned about the guest. I truly recommend the Swisshotel for business or vacation travel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I've had the pleasure to travel for business to over 25 countries. The Swissotel Lima ranks as the finest hotel overall I have ever had the pleasure of staying in. I enjoyed two trips to Lima over a 2 year period, and on both occasions I was treated to an incomparable experience at this hotel. Treat yourself by spending the extra money for the Club Floor. Worth every bit extra for the added benefits. Everything about this hotel is of excellent quality, from the moment you walk into the lobby, to the exquisitely appointed rooms, to the sublime service (the kind you only expect in the Far East. There is a cafe in the ground level that serves the finest Cafe Americano I have ever enjoyed. On my second trip I had forgotten a dress shirt in my room. They actually sent it to me at no charge. I can't say enough great things about this truly select property. Easily one of the top 5% hotels in the world.

Room Tip: Pay extra for the Club Floor. Totally worth it!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business