We stayed here for one night before we flew out of the country.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay, and the hotel is no doubt pretty and charming. Our room was classy and elegant. I wish we'd gotten to spend more time here. The location was pretty close to Kennedy park and Larcomar. They even packed us a snack for breakfast when we left early the next morning.
Only a couple cons/issues we had:
- Our stay was less than 12 hours long since our flight into Lima was delayed and we only reached in the evening, and our flight out was early, so we left at 4am. We asked the front desk if they could somehow discount our price since we literally spent 9 hours at the hotel (not even a complete night!), but they said they couldn't do that. So that was a bit inconvenient, though understandable.
- We had booked a taxi for 4:30am through the front desk. For some reason the taxi didn't show up, and the staff kept trying to call the cab company on the phone to order another cab, but they couldn't get through, so we ended up going on the street and hailing one ourselves! The staff weren't too helpful at that point.
Otherwise, a very pretty, charming old-style hotel that's well maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Antigua Miraflores; an authentic introduction to Peru’s rich cultural heritage. Enjoy the elegance and character of a turn of the century mansion with all the comforts and amenities of a fine hotel and the warmth and charm of a colonial B&B. Tasteful decor, attention to detail, and our staff’s attentive and friendly service will make your stay with us unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Antigua Miraflores Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Antigua Miraflores
- Antigua Miraflores Lima