El Condado Miraflores Hotel & Suites
Antara Hotel(Lima)
Average 3/5
Excellent 5/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsper nightbig bednice hotellight sleeperlocation is excellenthotel restaurantfront desk staffthree nightskennedy parksafe areatop floorsupermarketpiscoperumirafloresventilationpros
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2012

April 26, 2012. Our aeroplane into Lima, Peru, had to abort its flight due to a mechanical problem. I telephoned the El Condado hotel management to let them know we could not make it to Lima. They nevertheless charged our credit card full rate despite our no-show advice. I was aware that this is their hotel policy, but I feel they could have been more sympathetic given that the situation was completely outside our control and that I had appriased them of the circumstances. Poor form and shame on them.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Roy O
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Just make sure your room doesn't front on the street, Alcanfores. Horn honking is endemic in Lima and doesn't end until the wee hours. The real secret of this hotel is their in-house restaurant. Excellent food presented in an artesian style at no more than you would pay at any medium to high end restaurant in Miraflores. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sidelocke
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Made my hotel reservation with Hotels.com as I do many times. I choose this hotel because of price and location, have never stayed there before. As usual I received the confirmation via email that explained the amenities, services, location, etc... I also included a note that all the taxes and service fees were included. Well not so at the hotel since at checkout they demanded payment of a 10% service fee. The receptionist was rude and did not allow me to talk to anybody of authority to solve the issue. At the end they charged what they wanted on my credit card so therefore now I am in dispute of that charge creating me more trouble than what I saved thinking this was a good hotel deal.
As for the hotel, even though it has a good location the infrastructure is dated and has not been renovated. The air conditioner in my room barely worked so I do not recommend anybody to stay there during the Peruvian summer, I did also found a hair on the linen of one of my pillows. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Jose G
Reviewed 8 January 2012

Good size bedrooms, good food, freindly staff, bathrooms a bit tired

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2011

I spent 6 nights at the "El Condado Hotel". It's a nice friendly structure, with nice and spacious rooms. There is one main nuisance: the windows are really thin, hence the nose from outside can be a big problem. I had a room at the fifth floor and especially on Saturday night, it seemed to have my bad by the road. There are few casinos just meters away, hence loads of people, taxis, cars and police cars around.
Apart from that (may be it's worth asking for a room on the high floors)... nice restaurant and breakfast, free cable Internet in the rooms, free Wifi in the public areas, located in the center of probably the best area of Lima.

Room Tip: top floor.... this might sort a bit out the noise problem
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business