Crowne Plaza Lima
  • Pool
US$506
US$473
Hotwire.com
All reviewsgreat hotelwalking distanceupon checklate checkoutroom servicesmall poolbreakfast buffet isupgraded to a suitelarcomar mallnice breakfasthotel is locatedbusiness tripcomfortable bedparque kennedyexcellent locationtaxi serviceconvenient location
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I am a Platinum rewards member I use my points for two nights, The room was clean and very spacious but very old style, They gave us a free welcome drink but did not included breakfast.
Walking distance to good restaurant at Conner.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Ninoscka Y, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Lima, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Dear Guest:
Thank you so much for your comments. At this moment, we are ending the last step in our renovation plan that included our newly renovated rooms, which have been carefully designed thinking of our guests’ greatest comfort. We take special attention in the: a glass of champagne for your welcome in addition of your pisco sour is only an example.

We hope to see you again soon and have the chance to show you all of our renovations!
Ninoscka Ybazeta, PR Director/Guest Relations

Reviewed 8 August 2013

The rooms are very nicely furnished. Bed, desk, fridge all adequate. Bathroom is lovely though water leaking onto the floor is a problem - the shower curtain is useless and after every shower there'd be a pool of water in the bathroom.

The windows however are ridiculously thin - it is impossible to get a good night's rest, with loud traffic and the noise of pedestrians easily audible at all hours of the night.

The internet is unreliable - I often had to sit in the corridor directly opposite the router to access the service.

Only some toiletries were provided, however there was a sign saying that if I required further toiletries, all I had to do was ask reception - but they had run out when I rang to ask, and didn't get any for my whole stay.

Breakfast was good, no complaints about that.

Reception staff were not always very helpful.

Finally, the guest charge is completely excessive and unjustified - for a friend to visit me for thirty minutes and have a drink in my room cost me $US50 in addition to the room charge - for that price, I could've had an equally nice hotel for a few days probably. The next night I wasn't allowed to have two friends in my room at all.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Ninoscka Y, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Lima, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We have taken note of each of your comments and we are taking corrective actions with the corresponding areas. We have adopted changes within our facilities to offer you a product of the highest quality.

Let me reiterate our apologies for the inconveniences and be sure that I would personally be awaiting your next visit, and I will be more than pleased to show you the renovations so that you can enjoy our more modern and contemporary look.

Ninoscka Ybazeta, PR Director/Guest Relations

Reviewed 30 July 2013

If you compare with JW Marriott, you will find better rooms, but much more expensive. So, that is the reason for my choice to Crowne Plaza. It's very well located, they have a very good service and a good breakfast for a reasonable price (around USD 200). They are remodeling and re-branding the hotel, so you can find some rooms with modern furniture and other with old furniture. I got one with old furniture, that's why I'm putting very good instead of excellent to this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for the modern rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Ninoscka Y, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Lima, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Dear Guest:
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Our staff goes the extra mile to deliver great service and it is something we take great pride in.

Our renovations are almost done. We will be looking forward to your next visit so that you can enjoy our more modern and innovative look.

Ninoscka Ybazeta
Guest Relations / Public Relations

Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed here after doing the Inca Trail and before our next leg in Peru.
The location is great and we were met at the doorstep and bundled in for a swift check in with a glass of champagne which was very refreshing and a nice touch.
The hotel is not new but is clean and it seems they have been upgrading. Our room was big and comfortable.
The next day the team in the lobby went out of their way to help us book a bus to Ica and to help out. One of them sat on the phone for half an hour to help us sort it.
In summary, great service and attitude by all staff and a decent stay.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Toby W

Dear Guest:

Thank you so much for your review about your stay in our hotel. Your feedback about the great experience you had while staying with us inspires us to continue delivering great service to our guests and going the extra mile to offer a wonderful experience. We will be sure to pass your kind words along our staff.

We will be looking forward to your next visit!

NInoscka Ybazeta
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Very nice located, nice service, nice restaurant....but $ 270.00/day plus taxes is a non sense. Isn't a five star hotel.

I stayed there in the last four or five years...but the price become out of the market for Lima, even if a beautiful city isn't New York or Sao Paulo.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business