All reviews great hotel walking distance upon check small pool room service upgraded to a suite hotel is located nice breakfast room was large business trip parque kennedy mini bar excellent location short stay taxi service convenient location street noise
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 days on arriving in Peru & found this place to be exceptionally good. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, particularly the porters. On arriving outside in my taxi after a 20 hour journey the porter was out greeting me with a smile.. Within seconds I was sat down on a comfortable seat at reception with a cold drink & wet towel to freshen up.

On being shown the room (705) I was really amazed. I have stayed in 100s of hotels around the world including many IHG hotels but this was huge (more like a suite), welcoming (nice lighting and ambient music playing) and very modern. There were some very nice touches like a free food platter, chocolate on pillow, coffee machine & a well stocked minibar. On the second night I used my free voucher for a Pisco Sour (which was delicious) and the bar staff were very attentive & friendly.

I also used the gym facilities which were welcome (there is also a large Golds Gym directly opposite) and the pool area in the hotel looked very inviting! The hotel is well located in a Miraflores with a short walk to Parque Kennedy and other local attractions.

Overall a fantastic and relaxing stay in a well equipped hotel with great staff. Thoroughly recommended for anyone staying in Miraflores.

Date of stay: January 2014
Trip type: Travelled solo
Ninoscka Y, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Lima, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Mr. Stephen:
I am pleased to know you had a wonderful time with us enjoying your stay and specially our newly renovated rooms which have been carefully designed thinking our guests greatest comfort. Our staff goes the extra mile to deliver great service and it is something we take great pride in. We will be looking forward to your next visit so that you can enjoy our more modern and innovative look.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

My wife and I stayed here December 15 and 16 before out trip to the Sacred Valley and on December 21st when we returned. The hotel is clean and the staff are all very friendly and helpful. The hotel is located in Miraflores within walking distance of shopping, parks and the ocean. We had a nice corner room on the 7th floor with a view of downtown. We were told afterwards that the 15th floor has rooms with a view of the ocean. The breakfast was very good with a large selection of foods and they cook eggs to order. We had dinner in the restaurant one evening and everything was good. Our room was very comfortable.

Room tip: Ask for an ocean view room.
Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Very well located in Miraflores. Not far from Lancomar shopping and many good restaurants. also located close to the Indian Markets. facilities are very good. staff is excellnet and well versed in Lima and how to get you where you want to go. Gino was especially helpful with Taxis from the hotel. enjoyed my stay as usual!!!!!

Room tip: hotel is very busy so if you arrive from the USA be sure to reserve room for the day before as you will typically arrive early the following day.
Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest:
I am pleased to know you had a wonderful time with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Our staff goes the extra mile to deliver great service and it is something we take great pride in. We will be looking forward to your next visit so that you can enjoy our more modern and innovative look.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Just a couple blocks off the busy Larco Av, which is the gateway to much of Miraflores' tourist and business attractions. Walking distance to LarcoMar, Parque Kennedy and a dozen excellent restaurants. But also on a quiet side street. Rooms are comfy, meeting facilities nice.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Public Relation Manager

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I was here about 3 years ago and I used point (25,000). Out of curiosity I looked up prices for the rooms and they were around 250 USD. This didn't include breakfast. The rooms were old and besides the location and friendly staff there was nothing appealing about this place.

Fast forward 2013
WOW!!!!!
I used points again (25,000). We were greeted by staff as if we were the most important people on the planet. First I was thanked for being a Platinum HI member and was told because of this I was allowed (its a big list):Early Check in, Late Check out, Breakfast, Pisco Sours at the bar, 2 glasses of wine with an antipasto at the bar.

They remodeled the entire place, which looks amazing. Our room was modern, looked and smelled nice. Huge Huge Shower and bathroom and a nice view.

Our flight was at 1:30 am and even after we had to check out they gave us access to the showers on a higher floor and told us that if we needed anything after check out to feel free to ask.

Really great place.

Room tip: If you have HI points its a great deal. I believe if you are paying cash it might be a bit expensive.
Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest:
Our renovations are done . We will be looking forward to your next visit so that you can enjoy our more modern and innovative look.
Public Relation Manager