Great hotel if you plan to stay in San Isidro area (a little bit far from everything). Big and comfortable rooms. Clean and well equipped bathrooms. The beds are perfect! Nice view (in most rooms). The breakfast was good but a little bit repetitive. The staff was very attentive. It is an economy option compared to the hotels next door, but it still offers a 5 star quality. Avoid room 504, its view shows the gas tanks of the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Libertador Lima:Located in a quiet place, close to the business and financial districtof San Isidro, this hotel commands a view of the Lima Golf Clubgolf course and is only 40 minutes from the Jorge Chavez Airport. Itfurthermore boasts fantastic cuisine and personalized service muchsought after by business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Libertador Lima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador San Isidro Lima
- Libertador San Isidro Hotel Lima