This location was chosen for me by a business partner. I enjoyed the quiet location and large rooms. Another reviewer wrote that the staff was not "enthusiastic", but I found them to be cordial and professional. The buffet breakfast at the hotel was very good with extensive selection. I did not have a vehicle but was driven by others to where I needed to go. I imagine that you could take a taxi to get around if you do not have a car. For the price and comfort, I think this was a good value. One minor suggestion - I have become accustomed to having a small safe in the room, this would have been nice (I had no issues at all with security, I just like somewhere to stash valuables other than the front desk).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Libertador Lima:Located in a quiet place, close to the business and financial districtof San Isidro, this hotel commands a view of the Lima Golf Clubgolf course and is only 40 minutes from the Jorge Chavez Airport. Itfurthermore boasts fantastic cuisine and personalized service muchsought after by business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Libertador Lima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador San Isidro Lima
- Libertador San Isidro Hotel Lima