“Mira Flores hotel”

Belmond Miraflores Park
Ranked #1 of 236 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed 14 January 2013

My room was very typical for a 5 star hotel; however I had a small court yard and yard for my patio area. I also liked the free wifi the out the hotel. Peruvian Japanese cuisine is good here I don't think it is the best one in town though just my opinion. It is a great location very hip and good shopping.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,643)

Reviewed 7 January 2013

I stayed at the Miraflores Park Hotel for 4 nights in December. My room was very spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was quite large with a tub and a separate shower. The WiFi worked fine. Since I wasn't in my room very much, I chose to save a little money and was on the city-view side of the hotel, which was fine. But, I did see the view of the ocean every morning from the breakfast room. The buffet was beautiful and delicious.

My flight from the US got me to Lima after midnight, so I didn't get to the hotel until nearly 2:00 AM. The reception staff was very friendly at that hour, offered me tea and got me checked in quickly, which I really appreciated. Also, the hotel arranged for a driver to meet me at the airport and drive me to the hotel. I am very glad I did this, especially because of the late hour.

The location was great. It was within walking distance to Lacomar Shopping Center and the end of the main road of the Miraflores area. I felt completely comfortable walking around the area.

It was a very nice surprise that the rooms had US-compatible plugs.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2013

We stayed at Miraflores Park Hotel at the start and end of our Peru trip. The rooms we got each time were fairly spacious and well appointed, w/ comfortable beds, good views, and functioning WIFI. However, the rooms clearly hadn't been renovated or updated in a while, which is why I would have to give the hotel 4 stars and not 5. DIrectly across from our room there was construction going on, so maybe there is ongoing renovation of some of the rooms.

The hotel has a small but adequate fitness center, plus small but nice lap pool on the top floor next to the restaurant. The weather was cool but water was heated so that the pool was usable.

Breakfast here is excellent, lot of variety on the buffet, and extremely pleasant and helpful service.

Location is also a plus, hotel is in a nice residential area, near a popular underground shopping mall w/ a theater and bowling alley. Also, gorgeous view of the ocean from the rooms that we had.

I would definitely stay here again, and would recommend it to anyone going through Lima, mostly for the great service and nice hotel employees.

Room Tip: If you are going to spend much time in the room, it's nice to have an ocean view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank BostonFrequentTravel
oeperu, Director General at Belmond Miraflores Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send such an amazing and complete review about Miraflores Park Hotel!

I am always glad to read these kind of comments, especially when we had the oportunity to make you feel the true “Orient-Express experience” in Lima. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our fabulous location and accommodations.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

The Miraflores Park hotel is a truly excellent hotel in a select area of Lima right on the coast and if you can arrange accommodation facing the sea they have a wonderful outlook over the coastline. The service and cuisine was excellent and if you are there over New Years Eve they have a great evening of Peruvian music and exquisite cuisine . Part of the Orient Express Hotels group.

Room Tip: We were on the 9 th floor which was quiet
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2013

This hotel is extremely good. The rooms are extremely spacious, beautifully appointed and maintained. Th service throughout the hotel is of a consistently high standard. The staff is extremely courteous and helpful and all the food and beverage outlets offer excellent food and service. Add to this a beautiful location with a stunning view over the Pacific Ocean and you have the recipe for outstanding success.

Room Tip: With all rooms facing the ocean, it is hard to find a bad room. Perhaps it is worth avoiding rooms...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
oeperu, Director General at Belmond Miraflores Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Dear Guest:

Receive a warm greeting on behalf the entire team. We appreciate the time you have dedicated to sharing your opinion with us and the great description of our luxury hotel you have made.

We will be happy to have you with us in another opportunity.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 December 2012

A very well run establishment, good sized rooms, great staff and wonderful position. The service was faultless and everything worked! I would gladly return and recommend it. The pool is good although one can feel a bit self conscious swimming in front of everyone having breakfast. The pool is a roof top job beside the breakfast dining room. It has a good bar. The breakfast is excellent. The car service is also very good

Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank 69Armstrong
oeperu, General Manager at Belmond Miraflores Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2012

Dear Guest:

It is a pleasure for us that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel and to know you really liked and you were delighted by our services and infraestructure.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 December 2012

We loved the Miraflores hotel...check in was smooth and fast, and a fresh juice and cold flannel were offered as we checked in. Nice touch. Our room was massive...along with a huge bed, sweeping views if the ocean, there was nothing to dislike about this hotel. Furnishings were elegant. I loved our bathroom. Lovely products, huge soft towels, and a massive walk in shower with rai water shower head.

our brother in law had a suite, and they also had a sauna and a spa bath that would seat 6 people comfortably.

We ate in the bar at night, and there was a good range of Peruvian specialty foods to pick from. we all left the bar full, and that was just dining in their snack foods of crab cakes, marinated fish, beef skewers, and other goodies.

Lovely hotel, in a great location in Lima.

Room Tip: Book an ocean view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest:

We will be happy to have you with us in another opportunity.

Best regards,