Radisson Hotel Decapolis Miraflores
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
2,136 results
All reviewsrooftop barjunior suitebreakfast buffetcorner roomnice hoteltop floorkennedy parkper nightparque del amorgreat roomconvenient locationexcellent locationstandard roombusiness centerlarcomar mallocean viewsafe area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The Radisson Decapolis is a cool oasis when you first arrive to Lima. The large, white reception is a sharp contrast to outside. Easy to get around, and good to get a start in Peru.

Location: short walk to the park along the coast, short walk to JFK park. Safe neighborhood.

Rooms: Can vary greatly in size. Our 3 bedroom was massive, but a 2 person was much smaller. Our room had a bit of a strange smell though, that never did disappear.

Service: All of the restaurants recommended by reception were very good, if a bit expensive.

Breakfast: Really good. Highly recommend.

Best parts: The rooftop. Beautiful rooftop setting. Very relaxing.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view, and higher up.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I booked my trip thru booking.com a couple of nights before my arrival to Lima, I had all the intentions of enjoying Lima for 7 days, unfortunately my flight was stand by so I couldn't fly that night, I proceeded to cancel my reservation thru booking.com, they were very professional and sent me an email stating the manager, her name MILAGROS MINANO of the Radisson Decapolis in Miraflores, needed prove and documentation of my flight canceling details, I can understand that, so I did, She had all the intentions to charge me the first night penalty for late cancellation from day 1, after providing her all the proof she requested, instead of trying to give a credit of one night or levy the penalty to half of the rate, she sends me an email stating we have contacted the airline and since you are an employee there, you should know your flights are stand by, for that reason my credit card was charge full rate on one night plus other crazy charges of taxes and services, I thinks MILAGROS MINANO should get her facts right before her lies, first I don't work for the airlines, I am a Director of a five star resort in South Beach Miami, she should know if she is a manager of a hotel that if you are related to someone that works for an airline they can extend their benefits to you, which is my case, I think the Radisson deserves a better manager, someone a little more compassionate and with more empathy for her guests unexpected problems, thanks to her I will never go to the Radisson, I travel to Lima frequently since I have family there but I guess it all comes down to the phrase Every Leader can be a manager, but not every manager can be a Leader. I have to admit the location for the Radisson is great just beware of her manager and her employees as they will do what she orders them to do.
HB.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Hans B
BrendaBaldoceda, Guest Service Manager at Radisson Hotel Decapolis Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Guest,

We are sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory experience making your reservation with us. We wanted to let you know that the information that you provide doesn't apply the No show charge based on the type of your airline ticket(subject to the flight availability), We usually exonerate charges based on confirmation flight cancelled, bad weather, accidents, etc; For that reason, unfortunately we could not exonerate the charge of the no-show.

Will be a pleasure to assist you in another opportunity

Best Regards

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Spent 4 nights a these exceptionally well located hotel. Had a junior suite for $159 US/night including breakfast which is an incredibly price in my opinion. The room was large and clean but some what dated and had a very worn feeling to it.
The lobby, breakfast room, rooftop bar and pool area were obviously updated recently.
The staff could not have been more helpful.
The breakfast was excellent.
Generally would say a nice bargain priced hotel. Certainly not ultra luxury but for that price what a value.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We were very pleased with our stay in Lima for several nights on our way to Macchu Picchu. The service, room and breakfast were just superb meeting all our expectations. Of special note are the hotel taxis and drivers (new black Toyota Corrollas with drivers in a suit and tie). Our driver Sergio was so accommodating, he spent the whole day with us taking us to all of the sites for a very reasonable fee. If you are staying in Lima, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2013

This hotel has a wonderful location in Miraflores. Great rooms, great and safe location. Within about 10 minutes of the LarcoMar mall, which has great restaurants and shopping. Only about five minutes from the cliffs on the coast. Very walkable area. Would recommend without hesitation to anyone visiting Lima. Nice rooftop bar, restaurant and other amenities.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple