We stayed here one night after staying at the Dazzler for two nights. The prices are similar and the difference is night and day. The only advantage the San Agustin has is it is closer to the main part of Miraflores. This hotel is old style, with old bathrooms and small bedrooms. Staff were friendly enough and the hotel was clean. We stayed in a twin room as they didn't have a double available that was made up, and the beds are pretty small.
To be honest I much ordered the Dazzler- but that's just my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Most people travel to Peru to visit Machu Picchu, although Lima, its Capital, has more than 30 archaeological sites as a consequence of its millenary history which, added to its modernity, has created a cosmopolitan city. The Exclusive Hotel Lima-Peru is located in the best area of Miraflores, nearby "Larco Mar" a fashionable shopping mall, the Pacific Ocean beaches, the most famous restaurants, outdoor cafes; cinemas, shops, parks and other attractions.The Exclusive Hotel will introduce you into the avant-garde, gastronomical and artisan Peru.The San Agustin Exclusive Hotel (4 star category) recently remodeled, offers the latest technology and Novo Andean decoration that incorporate both the ancient art and the modern architecture of Peru.The Exclusive Hotel - Miraflores offers you 105 luxurious, spacious and comfortable Rooms, Junior Suites, Deluxe Suites and Grand Deluxe Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Agustin Exclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Agustin Exclusive Hotel Lima
- San Agustin Exclusive Lima