This hotel is clean comfortable and centrally located. Our breakfast was included in our price and the breakfast buffet was great. what I really enjoyed was the location close to central park and the pacfic ocean. I would highly reccomend to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Most people travel to Peru to visit Machu Picchu, although Lima, its Capital, has more than 30 archaeological sites as a consequence of its millenary history which, added to its modernity, has created a cosmopolitan city. The Exclusive Hotel Lima-Peru is located in the best area of Miraflores, nearby "Larco Mar" a fashionable shopping mall, the Pacific Ocean beaches, the most famous restaurants, outdoor cafes; cinemas, shops, parks and other attractions.The Exclusive Hotel will introduce you into the avant-garde, gastronomical and artisan Peru.The San Agustin Exclusive Hotel (4 star category) recently remodeled, offers the latest technology and Novo Andean decoration that incorporate both the ancient art and the modern architecture of Peru.The Exclusive Hotel - Miraflores offers you 105 luxurious, spacious and comfortable Rooms, Junior Suites, Deluxe Suites and Grand Deluxe Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your San Agustin Exclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Agustin Exclusive Hotel Lima
- San Agustin Exclusive Lima