Hotel San Antonio Abad
US$98
US$127
US$114
Travelocity
All reviewsfree airporteggs cooked to orderairport pickno elevatorthe hotel staffwithin walking distancerooms are cleanbreakfast was excellentthird floortaxi driverhotel is locatedconvenient locationwater pressuremin walkmiraflores areasafe neighborhoodkennedy park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 January 2010

We very much enjoyed our stay at San Antonio Abad. Your staff was very courteous and helpful. I would strongly recommend your hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: December 2009
Reviewed 13 January 2010

The rooms were very clean and met our needs. Breakfasts were great as well as the service at front desk. I really appreciated the pick up service from the airport the most. The location was also very convenient for Miraflores.

The only issue I had with the room was that our in-room safe wasn't working, brecut that wasn't a deal-breaker for me.

I would definitely recommend this place to friends.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cecilia_T
Reviewed 13 January 2010

Great hotel. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. We especially liked the driver that was arranged by the hotel to bring us to and from the airport.

Thanks again, Paul Corbeil

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2010

Although my stay was very brief, I had a very comfortable stay. It was quiet, the bed was comfortable, and I appreciated the hot shower. I found the transport to and from the airport to be quite efficient. I especially appreciated the friendly staff since I was traveling alone. Since my stay, I have recommended your hotel to some friends who will be traveling to Lima in the next couple of weeks and I believe they have already made arrangements. And whenever I return to Lima, I will definitely stay there again.

Thank you for your hospitality - gracias por su hospitalidad!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 January 2010

After landing over two hours later than expected, I was surprised to find the hotel's driver waiting for me with a smile. My experience of staying hotel San Antonio Abad continued to be a good one, with friendly service at reasonable rates.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo