I am writing this review because all my trip decisions were based on trip-advisor.
This hostal is in a safe location in Miraflores, which is one of the most expensive areas in Lima. Its walking distance from the main streets and also not so close and its very relaxing and quiet. Angelo is what makes the place, he helps you with places to go and things to do. He recommended La Favorita (restaurant) in Miraflores, and it was very cheap, good and the owner even treat us with free drinks. We had a great time.
Now, the rooms are pretty basic. Depending on the room you are staying is the bathroom. Mine was a double bed and the bathroom was really small. There's plenty of hot water. I would stay again in this place, after all we only used the rooms to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 2 houses lodges (Casa Hospedaje) are NICE, PERFECTLY located, COMFORTABLE, CLEAN and has a VERY HIGH quality standard!!! This is a lovely hostels for tourists, family or students, we want to make your feel at home during your travels in Peru.2 Hostels offers you all the comforts that the tourists demands; we have comfortable bedrooms with private bathrooms, hot water all day.The composition of the hostal’s (Casa Hospedaje) guests are quite diverse, both by their nationality as their ages. Its style of design, quality of service, nice location and the very good value, as well as the kind and equal treatment to all guests makes the Hospedaje Casa Valle Sagrado in Lima, an attractive place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your B&B Tradiciones reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Tradiciones Hotel Lima
- Bed And Breakfast Tradiciones