US$248
  • Restaurant
US$156
US$136
2,409 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeinfinity poolsocial restaurantgreat hoteldiamond memberwalking distancerooms are moderncar servicethe entire staffhighly recommend this hoteltop floorfew blocksbottled waterlate checkmira floresmachu picchushopping mall
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Loacated in the heart of Miraflores district in Lima, the new member of the Hilton family is a good choice for business people looking for a great place to rest.

The rooms are nicely decorated, the TV is mounted behind of a glass window so, it does not occupy space. The lobby is really nice and the bar that is reflect good taste, is a good option to enjoy a Pisco Sour, As you can suppose, everything is new and shiny.

The restaurant is nice with a patio, however If you don't like the restaurants at the hotels, aside in the same sidewalk you will find three good restaurants, one italian, one american style sport-restaurant, and Japanese restaurant; or you can walk to the Larcomar Mall or to the Calle de las Pizzas. The only "issue" is the breakfast is not a "true" breakfast buffet, there are not any table to allow you to choose what you want to eat. The waitress go to your table and ask what you want from the menu. The problem is that the meals always take time, because are prepared fresh. Usually I like to help-myself due to it is always faster and don't spend time. At the end it is a very recommendable option in Miraflores.

1  Thank JuanFranToronto
HiltonLimaMiraflores, General Manager at Hilton Lima Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2013

Dear JuanFran Toronto,

Thank you for the pleasant review and for sharing your thoughts. I’m glad we were able to provide you with quality service and a pleasant experience. Our buffet cart concept is new and may take some getting used to however if a true buffet is what you’re after, let me recommend an executive level room or purchase of executive lounge access. Guests on the executive floors have access to the executive lounge which offers a buffet style breakfast, light buffet style lunch and dinner, as well as free adult beverages in the evening. Again, I’m so very happy you enjoyed your time with us and we hope you’ll think of us for your next visit to Lima.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Many other reviews have already stated that this is a great hotel and is in a nice and residential area of Lima. I stayed there last week and agree to most of the reviews. Staff is indeed very attentive, but sometimes too much. If you are getting in the room by the time they are coming to check the minibar, they insist in doing that while you are getting in the room. That is really not necessary; they can do that at another time.

Meeting rooms are great, but very cold (bring a jacket).

The food at the hotel is fantastic and very tasty. I enjoyed eating there a lot.

At breakfast, they have a different system; instead of having a buffet where you get individual parts separately, they have things already prepared (like mini-sandwiches, mixed fruits, etc). I would suggest them to have both options so one can decide if he or she wants things ready or to prepare their own stuff.

The pool at the rooftop has a very nice view when the sky is clear. Nevertheless, the wind is quite chilly there.

Rooms are very nice as well as social areas.

There are very good restaurants and shops nearby (walking distance) like Astrid y Gaston (directions: http://goo.gl/maps/GgfN8) and Rafael (directions: http://goo.gl/maps/pzDyV - site: http://www.rafaelosterling.com/intro.html). The handicraft markets (like Inka Market and Indian Market) at Petit Thouars street are also in walking distance (a little farther than the restaurants - directions: http://goo.gl/maps/c3hbE). Larcomar and the top of the cliffs facing the sea are also close (http://goo.gl/maps/9SIyE). Two supermarkets are near: Vivanda (larger – directions: http://goo.gl/maps/j7cen) and Metro Express (smaller – directions: http://goo.gl/maps/Zuzns)

My only complaint is that when I arrived at the hotel (at about 1:30 PM), the room was not ready. Being a Hilton HHonors guest, I asked for the Executive floor, but was not granted one. I was informed this was only for Gold and Diamond members (quite strange, because in Chicago and Vienna, I was upgraded to the Executive floor even without asking for that).

1  Thank RBRSaoPaulo

Dear RBRSaoPaulo,

Thank you for your comments. The hotel is definitely in a prime location. Close to just about everything yet far enough away that it’s not overly crowded and noisy. I will be sure to have talk with the mini bar staff. I appreciate that they were so attentive yet I can also see how it could have been an inconvenience. In respects to the check in, as is stated on the web site and on our confirmation e-mails, the check in time for arriving guests is at 3:00pm. If a room is available before hand, we are more than happy to check you in early however, to ensure guests satisfaction, and that every guest receives a clean comfortable room, we cannot allow guests access to rooms before they are thoroughly cleaned and inspected by a housekeeping supervisor. Also, upgrades to the executive floor are available as long as occupancy allows for it. The hotel has been at one hundred percent occupancy since the last week of March and unfortunately it appears that no upgrades were available the nights of your visit. I do apologize as it seems there was confusion in communicating that particular caveat, however I can assure you that it was a simple miscommunication and we would be happy to allow for an upgrade on your next visit, again, depending on occupancy restrictions. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Lima Miraflores. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will be back to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

The new Hilton in Miraflores is very well located near great restaurants and stores. The staff was friendly and accommodating. I would recommend it to anyone looking to stay in a safe, central location.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Silvio M

Dear Hilton Hotels & Resorts traveler,

Thank you for your kind words. I’m so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our team was able to meet or exceed your expectations. Your review and recommendation are truly appreciated. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Lima Miraflores and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

Wish I had the same experience as the last few reviews. When we checked in the staff person wasn't interested in making me happy or trying to help me in anyway. I am gold and asked about an upgrade but the person at the desk said only diamond have access to executive lounge. There was nothing pleasant about his attitude. Room was nice and clean but many on staff did not speak English and so hard to ask questions. Hired a car from the hotel and drivers could not communicate with us. Not an experience I want to repeat.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Tampa_FloridaWisher

Dear Tampa_FloridaWisher,

On behalf of the entire Hilton Lima Miraflores team let me send our sincerest apologizes. Our service culture and brand standards are of the utmost importance and if the needs of even one guest are not met or exceeded, then we have failed. With that said I’d like to thank you for being a loyal Hilton Honors member and ask that you allow us the opportunity to show you the true level of service you deserve. The hotel has been at nearly one hundred percent occupancy since the end of March and while it’s no excuse, it can often times mean that upgrades are not available. I have personally looked into the matter and though it does not change what has already been done actions have been taken to ensure this does not happen again. We now have various native English speakers on the team and are enlisting outside help to provide English tutoring weekly to various team members as well. We hope that you will allow us the opportunity to show you our true colors and to show you that your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you again for your loyalty and for your feedback. It really does help us to pinpoint opportunities for growth and we hope that you afford us the opportunity to make it right on the next visit.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

As a Hilton Diamond member, I stay in a lot of Hilton properties and can honestly say this is one of my favorites. Its central location, safe neighborhood and accommodating staff make for a wonderful stay. The place was clean, well-kept and the staff was extremely helpful. The lobby was clean, not overly loud or crowded with furniture, rather boasted a nice blend of comfort and modern appeal. The bar/restaurant area was conveniently located and had a nice atmosphere with music that was quiet enough to allow for conversation but loud enough to keep everyone else from hearing yours. There was not enough inside seating, but with the pleasant Lima climate, being forced outside was not a bad thing.

The elevators all require a room key to advance beyond the first floor, assuring a measure of security that many would appreciate. There are enough helpful staff members around so that I rarely if ever needed to push a elevator button or open a door myself. It was obvious that this hotel caters to the upper class (also reflected in the high prices). The pool area was gorgeous and I wished that my wife would have been along to enjoy the pool deck with its views of the ocean (off in the distance) and of the Lima skyline. Although I did not have time for a workout, the gym looked new, clean and things seemed in good repair.

The rooms were very clean, modern with flatscreen televisions, comfortable beds and very sufficient lighting. Each night there was a chocolate on my pillow and new waters on the counter. My view was not good, and in fact, had I had my wife along, would likely have paid to have a balcony facing the ocean. As it was, I did not spend too much time in my room so it served its purpose.

The breakfast was super. They had a menu from which you could choose any number of hot dishes (or create your own), and carts that rolled around offering yogurt, pastries and other finger foods. The prices were on the high side, but delicious.

I suppose my only two complaints if you can call them that, were that 1. there did not seem to be a ton in close proximity to the hotel (there is a Starbucks a few blocks away) but I did not see much else. If it was there, I missed it... and 2. the prices were what I would consider to be over the top. Yes, there was great service and food, but at US$300/night I think there are smarter choices to be made nearby.

Would I return? Absolutely, but not without my wife. On my own, I would go more budget and stay for a third of the price somewhere within a few blocks.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony on the ocean facing side of the hotel and a high floor to be able to see it. If not, don't look out the window as it will probably be the most disappointing aspect of the hotel.
2  Thank Mark V

Dear Yergnov,

Your review is no doubt one of the most well thought out I have had the pleasure of responding to and I feel it’s only right that I thank you for such kind comments and for being so descriptive and honest. I also would like to thank you for your continued patronage as a loyal Hilton Honors member. As you noticed, due to the increasing popularity of the restaurant, 110 seats can fill up in a hurry. For your convenience and to better serve you on your next trip to Lima, please feel free to make reservations prior to visiting so we can assure you get seated as soon as possible, especially during the week when our occupancy is at its highest. Our location is a little removed from the hustle and bustle of Miraflores however the shops, cafes and restaurants that abound on Avenida Larco, around Parque Kennedy, and within Larcomar are all just a short walk from the hotel. Our bellman and concierge team are also at your service to assist with directions, recommendations, or hailing a cab or private transportation to get you anywhere you may need to go. We here at the Hilton Lima Miraflores always strive to exceed our guests expectations and your feedback helps us tremendously to take advantage of opportunities for growth. Thank you again for your loyalty and for the wonderful review. It would be our pleasure to serve you, and possibly your wife, again soon. Thanks again.