Hilton Lima Miraflores
US$107
US$157
US$136
2,409 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeinfinity poolsocial restaurantgreat hoteldiamond memberwalking distancerooms are moderncar servicethe entire staffhighly recommend this hoteltop floorfew blocksbottled waterlate checkmira floresmachu picchushopping mall
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Rooms were cozy,bed was so soft and comfortable. Bathroom was fantastic with all amenities. I had breakfast and dinner there and the food was delicious. There was no buffet for the breakfast,but a semi breakfast, they had a trolley with tiny snacks beside the main dish that you pick a la carte for breakfast. What I missed was complimentary water in the room, how can a five star hotel not offer that? And of course Internet was another big chunk to pay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The hotel is newish, the rooms were great. The executive lounge was one of the best I've seen (Hilton Diamond status - been in many of the lounges world wide). The people were the best ever - the service was above and beyond. The food was great - I miss the pisco sours already!

The concierge service - wow. They were very helpful and arranged for two days of great stuff. They made everything easy.

I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel for a stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
HiltonLimaMiraflores, General Manager at Hilton Lima Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments on your recent stay at Hilton Lima Miraflores.
It is always great to read that we went above and beyond in service.
We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

This seems like a business hotel but it was a great spot for our 1.5 days in Lima. The location is convenient to Barranco and miraflores, and not too bad via taxi to central lima. The staff was very helpful, the room was excellent, and the price was great.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments with the community. We are happy to read that your stay with us exceeded your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I was recently at this Hilton for a conference that was held off-site. Several of my colleagues stayed at different properties in the area, so I was able to check out some of their hotels. I would definite say that this Hilton was the nicest of the properties that I saw. I do believe that the Marriott may offer a better overall location with much better views. However, I think that the overall quality of to hilton cannot be beat. The staff was all very friendly and helpful. We absolutely loved Fernando in the executive lounge. He was more than helpful with anything that we may have needed all week. There are also two top notch restaurants in he same building. I would absolutely stay here again if I were to return to Lima.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DawgBuzz

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with the Tripadvisor community. I am happy to read that you liked our hotel and service. We can recommend delicious dishes such as the Californian ceviche and the Huancaina eggs next time you visit us. I will pass this message on to Fernando and congratulate him.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

This hotel is well located and and beautifully decorated. The rooms have all modern conveniences, I would just think that a hotel of this stature would at least have a bath and a shower, not a bath/shower combo. Our bath plug did not seal properly, so we were forced to shower. The room has a small balcony, but the door is locked preventing you from using the balcony. The staff is very friendly and helpfull, and can speak English. The official restaurant transfer is double the price of the luxury taxi sevice at the airport, which is a bit of a rip off. The wifi service is good, but should be complimentary

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for your compliments on our decoration and service. I appreciate your feedback and will arrange that the bath plugs be revised.
We hope to have the chance to show you that we have improved.