2,682 results
All reviews the executive lounge infinity pool social restaurant diamond member great hotel rooms are modern walking distance car service top floor highly recommend this hotel the entire staff few blocks machu picchu bottled water late check mira flores shopping mall
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed for 3 nights and were very satisfied. The hotel is quite up to date, very clean, with large rooms and bathrooms. Cookies in the room (Hilton Honors guest) were appreciated as were fruit which was available in the elevator lobby. The rooftop pool on the 11th floor was great and a nice place to relax.

Service was top notch with someone always there to open the door, ask questions etc. A specific thanks to Reuben for his help every day. The hotel is an easy 5 minute walk to the waterfront in one direction and 5 minutes to a large park and many restaurant options.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a fabulous stay at Hilton. Miraflores is a great option for travelers interested in gourmet cuisine. Lots of excellent and famous restaurants were close to the hotel.
The hotel lobby was simple, not much decorating even for the Christmas Holidays. We have a suite with the street and peekaboo view of the water. The room was nice, big and clean. Our room rate was included access to the executive lounge. Unfortunately, we have no time to check it out. Front Desk and Concierge were friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend this Hilton to other travelers.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The room was comfortable but no view. Hotel has high security. The concierge booked a city tour which WAS excellent. The swimming pool was really nice on top floor with great views. Ruben looked after us and was always cheerful and helpful.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Well, it's a Hilton, and as such they deliver in design and location. BUT, the standout point of this Hilton is their team, they are EXCELLENT. Friendly, polished, professional and helpful to a fault. A special shout out goes to Ruben the superbly friendly doorman who's make any establishment proud and Ivan at the check-in.

The service standards were expressed in a simple situation: our shower drain clogged. A quick call to reception, then we took a stroll, we came back, problem fixed and a nice little gift of a cheese plate to apologize for the inconvenience, excellent and thoughtful!

Also, the location affords easy access to Amaz, the amazing amazonian themed restaurant next door to the hotel. Do not miss Amaz, it will tingle your taste buds with the most intriguing jungle based food.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2019

I along with some co-workers stayed here for about 30 days from mid November to mid December and the staff was amazing. I have traveled to over 35 countries and stayed in countless hotels and this by far is one, if not my favorite due to the staff especially Susan "Su", Jose, all of the the staff of the breakfast team as well as all the staff in the executive lounge, the door men along with sales manager were AMAZING. Every morning for breakfast Ms. Su would take great care of us with a new dish from the menu. She is the BEST server I've EVER had at any restaurant period!! I only ordered my first 2 days of my stay the rest of the time I would eat and drink whatever she brought. I easily gained 5-7 Kilo during my stay due to the caring staff and amazing food. The executive lounge was a daily lunch and nightly must for dinner, drinks and meetings. The staff there was also fun and personable as the morning breakfast team. The rooms were large comfortable, clean and beds super comfortable with good selection of TV channels and fast WiFi. The location is great, safe and within a 5-10m walk of every thing you need in Miraflores. No fear of walking alone late at night from a bar or casino near by. I and my colleagues greatly enjoyed our stay. I would stay at this hotel again over the Westin and Marriot just because of the great staff working here all they way from the doormen, servers (Susan "Su") and sales manager (Fiorella Cubas). I hope to see them again during my next stay.

Date of stay: November 2018
AdrianT2689, Manager at Hilton Lima Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Dwight A,

We want to thank you for your high recommendation. We really appreciate your preference and recognition towards our team members, especially Su, José, the doorman Ruben and Fiorella. We are delighted to learn that they went the extra mile to offer you a memorable stay.

Hilton Lima Miraflores is your home away from home and we hope to see you again soon.

Adrián Tarazona